BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - Jack-sensei's History Classroom

Group Leader
Reddit Discord community: come join for direct pings, fun discussion, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.
https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP
or https://discord.gg/Beastars

Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs.

https://discord.gg/Xv7sMEP or https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

I guess school is too lazy to make seperate cafeteria, and too open for their to be an issue?

INB4 we get Romeo & Julie style event in Cafeteria, the only area Herbivore and Carnivore can interact like Legoshi & Haru dinner date.

Oh hi, this was panel on Paru Twitter the other day, with a mouth and Lego ear flick with damage ears.

Jack-Sensei look cool with glasses, but pretty sure he doesn't need glasses.

If history is that secretive, why bother telling in Cafeteria where animals can eavesdrop

Notice the girl behind Jack slouching.

Notes on Legoshi currently height and weight: Vol 6 Ch 54 range (post battle mode puberty), Legoshi is 187 cm [6' 2"] & 77 kg [169.75 lbs]. Now he is 75 kg [165. 34 lbs]. Losing 5 lbs isn't too much. Uncertain if his height changed since it said above 180, so let assume he is still 187 cm.

Note Gouhin is 205 cm [6' 8.7"], 103 kg [227 lbs]. Zaguan is 201 cm [6` 7.1"] and 350 kg [771.6 lbs]

In guessing that is a Sabertooth tiger? Ancient time so older species.

200 kg [440.92 lbs] & 300 cm [9' 10.1"]. Much bigger then Zaguan or Gouhin. But Zaguan still weigh more, but he is a Sea creatures, not Herbivore or carnivores.

If life animals ate each other, does that make them cannibals?

Pina ancestor in a cactus suit!

So Legoshi isn't wierd for having a Herbivore fetish… Everyone else is weird for not having one…

See the details of Carnivore shrinking to the point their descendents share the same screen with the Herbivore.

I doubt the carnivores wanted to eat the Herbivore otherwise why would he ask the Herbivore to surrender. Rather Carnivore were forced to eat the dead Herbivore bodies due to losing the natural food production from the Carnivore. So just Herbivore playing victim for a war they started.

Ch 49 pg 2 stated the War was started by the Horse & Weasels family. So Yafya's ancestors was responsible for the Herbivore losing ⅔ of their population.

Ah wholesome reaction of Herbivore blaming, then hugging, then Carnivore protecting.

Well it hard for Legoshi to take Jack seriously with Jack body reaction. Also yelling it so everyone in the Cafeteria hears it?

How did the Whale, a sea creature appear? Or can whale use magic and fly?

Yayfa is on a wierd ass raft

Whale: you land creatures are always fighting. Meanwhile, Zaguan: Ya, us Sea creatures live in an eat or be eaten world. We don't care if we die. Pot calling the kettle.

I wonder if Zaguan knows the Whale Personally.

Reminder this is not all of the history yet.

So their something drastic in that war so Carnivore carve Herbivore meat due to change in food supply. Or they at so much so it became ingrained.

I like this history so far since it does make sense from an objective perspective. Only strange thing is the whale on land.

Double-page supporter
At first I thought that the whale was an obscure term for a nuclear bomb, but then the real whale appearing was hilarious.

Seconding the whot?!
Everything about this history lesson was unexpected....

Minus the whale that history lesson sounds fake, it feels like they are covering up the true history with a fake one, and they are using dogs as a trial run to see it's effectiveness.

Power Uploader
Of all the ways this story could have progressed, this is perhaps the most ridiculous possibility...

Group Leader
man the current stuff we're getting is so much more enjoyable than the arc with melon.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like this whale just wanted land animals to embrace the transience of life. The war between land animals came about because herbivores didn't like their remains being desecrated. I could see sea animals, with their zen-like detachment to the physical world, to see that as foolish. It's almost religious, this sea-creature view of the circle of life.

Users who are viewing this thread