BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Yolk Forever In Our Heart

Dex-chan lover
@Evilsheeplord To be fair it's one of those weird chicken human hybrids like everything else in this weird world of science not how science actually works. I just kinda assume everything in this isn't actually accurate to reality, like... eating his friend's leg for a power up.

That said, neat to see someone here that'd actually have specialized insight.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man this is like that video I saw where someone hatched a quail chick from store bought eggs. It probably wouldn't be possible in the US or with most farms, but not impossible either.

Omfg I had one of these once when I was a kid trying to make scrambled eggs for lunch..... was it still alive when it hit the hot oil on the hot pan?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
@Blazer168 no, after an hour in the fridge the baby would have absolutely died of hypothermia. And it was in the fridge at the store for who knows how long before it went into your fridge.

Did he get it fresh or something? There is no way it should've survived. Also, how do you raise a fetus in a thermos?

Dex-chan lover
Not even the gayest thing this manga has done, and we have 3 dudes raising a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another chapter that has me asking how the fucking science actually works here.

Dex-chan lover
Is that legosi's nose???
Also... My my. Pina- chan. Being charismatic as usual
Many thanks

This was very sweet. And since this is Beastars, I'm puzzling over whether this is oblique social commentary about abortion and/or this is simply Three Men and a Baby Egg.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww something terrible is gonna happen if they're giving us this cute chapter now.

skipped the whole thing. only read if the bunny is in there. 0/10 would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread