BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - The Yolk Forever In Our Heart

[ul]- Death Storking;
- Resodent Evi;
- Monster Hatcher.[/ul]
Man, Bill has some great taste in games.

Only Beastars could make me this emotional with a filler chapter

I love Bill so fucking much and every time I see him again I'm on the right side of history for it

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19 It's not impossible! Definitely difficult with a lot of compromises to be made, but not impossible. I'm saying this as someone with firsthand experience. I love stories where unexpected people start raising/adopting kids (that arc in Hataraku Maou-sama is just *chef's kiss*). Non-traditional familial relationships are just really interesting and gratifying to see in fiction because representation is nice.

i hope the chick remembers Bill's face and finds him later ... imprinting in birds seems to be a thing in Beastars. I really hope Bill becomes more sympathetic for others around him after this incident. The potential for development is strong ! I've always liked Bill for his shrewdness and morals, but it seems that it's time to challenge him.

@beregorn
yes but I don't see why the eggs aren't checked properly after they're turned in to avoid something like this happening. everything else about their diets is so carefully controlled.

Users who are viewing this thread