The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 132 - Our Night Is Drawing to a Close

Supporter
Thanks for the TL
I think the author masterfully steered this ship. At least it didn't end up like some kind of cliche misunderstanding-to-resolution pattern.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they pretty much cleared that up nice and quick. I mean, obviously it was there to begin with, but this'll be fun anyway.

I'm willing to bet the actress planted it in an attempt to drive a wedge between the two of them somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada challenges Ichikawa to a children's card game.
VksO2zl.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! This chapter was funny and cute. I loved it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hot damn, I actually happened to read a doujinshi (yes an H one - I think it was titled "The Dangers In Our Bodies") about Yamada coming across a condom and having their first time together (and her self-restraint with Ichikawa becoming unleashed). Said doujinshi was probably made after the confession event but it is now pretty almost spot on with how this is developing.

But that aside, this is pretty much how I expected it would happen. Yamada now more interested in playing around as a detective to find the owner of the condom will pretty much make them spend the rest of the vacation doing so, instead of studying. It would be funny if the condom was brought by Kobayashi :kek:

Dex-chan lover
There are still two likely routes (Moe's, left by previous occupants). An ignorant Chii is still the comic dark horse.
Nico's throwaway "I lend it to friends once in a while" (friends, plural? They fuckin') is quite conspicuous, but it'd be a pretty wild coincidence for the offending item to just happen to lie on the ground a few inches away from Moe's opened suitcase when Ichikawa found it. Then again, it could also have fallen off the cabinet somehow while Ichikawa was looking around for hidden cameras.

I don't really want to assume it was lying there in plain sight all along, when it's in open view of the entrance. Just seems unlikely nobody would spot it when they enter the room for the first time. It was kept tidy and there was nothing else on the floor.

Moe's ominous "You can't flirt around too much" towards Ichikawa suggests to me she believes it's absolutely a possibility the two of them might bone down. (Way back when, chapter 50-something, she thought they already did.) Her plan could have been to get Yamada alone at some point, to tell her: "It's dangerous to go alone, take this."

Kobayashi is exceptionally unlikely simply because she didn't even unpack in the bedroom - she picked the sofa in the living room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread