The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 132 - Our Night Is Drawing to a Close

Dex-chan lover
Since he's the only male in the group, I don't see how their plan to look for the culprit would horribly backfire on ichi
images

Supporter
Man,for a bi-weekly 11 pages feels very short
Half the chapter was just spent on Nyaa's POV of the last two chapters
This will always be preferable to the author getting killed by their work, but still
Shepherding production on S2, the key segment of the broader story, has got to be stealing a huge amount of time and energy. I'm glad she's able to keep to this much of a schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Man ain’t this kinda like being a bad friend?? Like everyone except MOE kinda already figured out they’re dating yet they’re still hiding it from her…

Supporter
Man ain’t this kinda like being a bad friend?? Like everyone except MOE kinda already figured out they’re dating yet they’re still hiding it from her…
On reflection (after my earlier outburst), I kinda think Nyaa is making an effort not to know. There's no hiding, but there's also a desire not to make a fuss over it.

Also, up to this point, Moe had been the only non-family member specifically TOLD they were dating, a necessary measure to get our idiots out of the locked storeroom.

It's a goldilocks manga. Just anime enough to be entertaining but not overblown character reactions like losing their mind over a condom and stuttering. It's like flustered initially and then they move on.
i know this is like pretty intense from the characters' perspectives, but looking at this whole exchange as a reader is hilarious and stupid af in a slightly cringe but also very endearing and adorable way.

Norio's writing reminds you back of simpler times. this manga is peak romcom

Users who are viewing this thread