BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Adler Appears Without a Scene Change

I just can't stop thinking about the relationship between Legosi, Adler (aka the Death) and the Beastars. I think this was a hint of the Beastars that Legosi will probably be, something ethereal like the death. Ending the story with Legosi being this kind of Beastar would be too bittersweet, and I love it.

Group Leader
@jouyato
I think he's just not attracted to female deer (and that the girl he's kinda subtly crushing on is a wolf), but in this society that might be more unacceptable to say that than it is to come out of the closet.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi plss -> don't want to be seen around campus -> proceed to wear flashy reaper mask prop lol XD
Louis and his father inner thought moment just gold XD his father keep poker face when Louis have a sweat XD wish they be honest with each other soon

Fed-Kun's army
Being called gay by ur own father.... now that's a MOVE. Also, I'm so confused on this society's stance on homosexuality, like in that chapter with the secret elite mask party they acted like homosexuality is something they can only do in the dark, but here his dad acts like it's very normal lol. But it's even funnier to know that his fiance told his dad or that the word got out... albeit with some missing details but still, that's hysterical.

Dex-chan lover
@unime The only reason he doesn't have a child is he is infertile. He has money and high social status, he doesn't have to be great at talking, girls will throw themselves at him.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I'm so confused on this society's stance on homosexuality, like in that chapter with the secret elite mask party they acted like homosexuality is something they can only do in the dark, but here his dad acts like it's very normal lol.
I didn't really get that "very normal" feeling from that conversation. If anything he was implying it was a problem since that whole relationship was like a business transaction to begin with, it'd be bad if his side can't deliver the goods as it were.

Users who are viewing this thread