BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - Adler Appears Without a Scene Change

Double-page supporter
And Here's Louis, Risking his life yet again.
Who wants to bet he's gonna meet the Serial Killer?

Even Oguma can sense the gay radiance of Louis. And Legosi trolling the asshole basketballers was a great scene too.

Louis in another precarious position, probably even worse once he meets who's leading the Shishigumi now...

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review
I wonder how come Oguma didn’t go to any plays, or have any videos

Damn Salvage Oguma calling Louis Gay

Ouch, that is a sore spot, saying the real son thing

Page 8, seems like the Translation is a bit off. On that foot panel.

Didn’t all the clubs go about co-existence in 78, even JUDO [wtih the size difference?]

There a saying Legoshi can be a better actor then Louis when using the manga Act-Age. Legoshi = Kei, and Louis = Chiyoko. Louis focuses on everything, but Legoshi focuses on himself, and has personal experience to be a method actor. So while they have similar feel, Legoshi could be much better.

Also impressive for Legoshi to remember those lines [even if he did stumble] since he didn't even practice those lines like Louis and Bill.

What are the chance Melon can buy Louis though...

Overall, it feels some translation is a bit off more then normal.
Too bad break next week.

Most exciting part is the Legoshi as Adler.

Dex-chan lover
Both of our boys are such idiots. They haven't matured at all. Damn face palm
Many thanks

Also Louis's pops has no skills at talking. I don't think he's infertile...
Just incapable of talking and hitting up a lady

Dex-chan lover
@unime If he throws enough moolah at a girl, Pops doesn't need to talk.

And yeah, they haven't matured... just able to see the world differently. Still not maturity, but some progress has happened.

Really, what threw me for a loop was that the sheep called Legosi the Beastar... the hell kind of assumptions did they make about him when he dropped out?

VIP
now, both louis and legosi had to has goal they need to achieve to pretect people dear the them! to be beastars!

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the classic father-son conversation; "you don't have a girlfriend...I've never seen you show interest in any girls...are ya gay?" That's always a fun one to have.
Combine that with Louis' "your dick doesn't work and you're not my real dad" and you have a recipe for fun.
I know it's just a trope at this point, but why do rich characters still alway sit at opposite ends of an absurdly long table?

I remember back when I first started reading this series, I though it was going to work towards Legosi becoming the star actor of the club and taking over the Adler role, a sort of slice of life deal.
BOY WAS I WRONG!

I wonder how Louis found out that was the safest way to be in there...

Damn Legoshi that was amazing, a very awesome entrance, like Louis would have done, poor Els feeling scared and wanting someone to save her and everyone, this might be the closest Legoshi has been to becoming a Beastar, seeing how things are may push him to finally do something and meaby being recognized or be postulated as Beastar

I wonder what is Rokumen doing. She pretty much told Legoshi: "I suck at my job, you have legs and arms, do me a favor and go catch the culprit of the murderer plz" and then peace out never to be seen again

Dex-chan lover
LOUIS
WHAT THE HECK.
Lmao, the last page kills me.

And yes Legoshi, go back enroll and bring peace to school.

Dex-chan lover
This single father-adopted son dinner talk is so awkward it's delightfully adorable in a trainwreck sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread