BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 158 - An Unheard-of Word

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Note Paru confirmed that CH 156 and 158 go together. There combined version on the /r/beastars and on the discord server

I wonder why BAM let the livestock look outside? Or those this give them life, as why to live so they have decent meat quality

No Louis isn’t speaking [see how it just ahh and awoo], since he doesn’t know any language. But they can still communicate their feelings to teach others.

Legoshi got 10 million yen from Yayfa. Imagine if it wasn’t 100 million, but 10 million, then Legoshi would have said to buy Louis….

Ch 65, pg 5 was where Oguma confirmed Louis’ fixed price was 5 million Yen, when he was a kid

Note it is a tradition to bring gifts when visiting a new home.

In a way, it was Louis that didn’t noticed Legoshi has his own issues. Even when visiting in 114, they didn’t say much. Louis had money to cover him, but not Legoshi…

Wait, not even Jack know of Legoshi’s dream?

THAT TITLE DROP!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! Legoshi actually expressed actual intentions to be berastars

WTF, how can a metal elevator break like that? It not like there was a sudden movement as well.

2 childhood friends come by and see the Deer on a Wolf’s Crotch…

Remember Legoshi fell from higher 2x before. When Gouhin threw Legoshi down in 68, and with Melon in 150

It doesn’t really make sense the childhood friends are still alive and there at that exact moment, but I’ll see in the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
What's Legoshi about to do to Louis on the cover page?

@Fmarulz
1577676379940.png

Oh boy, the shippers are going to throw a party when they read this, this almost looked like a marrying proposal XD.

FINALLY THE NAME BEASTARS HAVE MEANING, I have been waiting for the moment Legoshi finally decided to become a Beastar, but the plural is OK :D

Also is the city on fire really happening or is just a metaphor for the state of the city?, what if melon is leading a rebellion right now and this 2 are too focused on themselves to realize..., ugh can't wait until the next chapter D:

Users who are viewing this thread