BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - A Drop Of Asura's Tear

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Note: This is not HCS, but has gone through many review

Legoshi does a habit of trolling Yahya, aka Ch 135.

December 25th…. That timeskip makes no sense since the date was in Summer…. There is no way things did not progress for months. Even staying at Cherryton for months does not make sense since they know Melon is bad. Not to mention how they almost caught Melon the first time… And the way Melon hasn’t done anything to Haru?

Legoshi has a party of Louis, Kyuu, Sans, and Maybe Gouhin? I wonder what is their role, particularly Louis? Making a public scene to end things is a dramatic shift from before [Riz, Shishigumi were all hidden, behind the scene], so the city is forced to acknowledge Legoshi.

Looking at the current trend, it really becomes a case of Melon, ruler of BAM, and the outside world. The cops not effective since BAM actually define the outside world too.

Meet in ch 112 and 135. I guess seeing Legoshi was alive made Gosha want to mend things?

Says is here for Yahya, but if Yahya knew anything about Legoshi…

Aw only if Gosha had better hearing.

I wonder, if there is a record for something that acidic.

Yahya mention how things are dangerous for Legoshi, yet Gosha want to stay away, and let Legoshi risk himself.

I like how this chapter humanize Yahya more, since people just look down on him due to 118. But Yahya like all character are complex.

On the flip side, I like Gosha a bit less for not listening to the people around him. Granted he did observe and care about Yahya, but he is too passive. He did say in ch 106 strength when you use it when it is needed, which is now….

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... I'm really beginning to understand Legosi's 'at his own pace' personality the more we get to deal with his grandfather, lol.
They're both incredibly powerful and dangerous, but almost no one who actually knows them ever sees them as intimidating. Despite the damage they're capable of.

The venom was a bit funny, considering how it isn't all that corrosive.

Dex-chan lover
The cartoonish corrosion was fun, but the moles working underground was a fun punchline.

Group Leader
Welcome to c164: A Drop of Asura's Tear, or The Many Strange Expressions of Yafya. 🤣

Aggregator gang
i wonder if legosi will have a second growth. like the time his bite weakened. and arms got stronger. (because of reptilian trait?)

something like what his mother had.

Dex-chan lover
That's not a poison; that's acid. He's not a komado dragon, he's straight-up Jurassic fucking Park.

"So, Melon became some kind of a carnivore cultural symbol, but I won't show it, because then I would owe you an explanation."

Users who are viewing this thread