BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - A Drop Of Asura's Tear

Maybe she could explain what happened with Melon in the next chapter, which will be related with the BAM. This isn't our first loose knot.

nka5446Z.gif

Even Yahya has his humane side. Also can I just say I love the page of Gosha's poison corroding thru multiple layers of floor? Didn't really expect that in this chapter.

Double-page supporter
I didn't know that Legosi and his grandpa were both part Xenomorph. :p

Double-page supporter
so uhhhh, did i miss what happened with the bats who attacked him like a million chapters ago?

Aggregator gang
Imma preface this by saying this was a good chapter and I enjoyed it.

Has the tone changed or has the pacing changed? Things still feel off and with this chapter especially tone was kind of all over the place.

I like the whole yafya and gosha interaction but now I'm distracted by the fact that their story feels disjointed. Yafya was this cynical secluded freak and now it seems like he is a different character. It can be explained away with Gosha being around but it doesn't feel earned. Not to mention the fact that we got no resolution with the bats and gosha. Almost like that plot point was abandoned [which is only one of many at this point]

Dex-chan lover
Author certainly enjoys blatantly destroying any semblance of suspension of disbelief.

@maisonaustyn Yafya's been calming down ever since he reunited with Gosha and meet Legosi. We see it less with Legosi because Legosi drives everyone crazy while Gosha has some common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread