BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - Crazy Party Quiz Show

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Because technically he's participating as head of the Shishigumi, who were already a part of it. If he were entering by himself or as a new group he'd have to take the quiz, but instead he's participating as a member of a group that's already allowed in so he got to sidestep it. Idk why he's doing it now though.

Yet again, Melon is around and incredibly stupid bullshit happens, Paru pls. I can practically feel the shark underneath.

I can't help but feel the story's starting to diverge a bit from what made it so engaging in the first place.

sigh this is like baki level of stupid plot now. She completely lost faith in what made her manga good to begin with

Legosi is a such a fucking simp bro, he risks his life for one bitch and she just signs it away cause why not lol

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be able to take Legosi's compliments and Legosi wouldn't be able to understand mine.

No wonder everyone wants to kill him.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I think the author is starting to take way to much advice from her dad. It feels like I'm just reading Baki now. For a while things have felt off and it just went from 0-100 in the wtf department. The weird sexual fighting rabbit was already up there but it still felt like it went with beastars. That was actually when I thought things were getting back on track but now I don't know what to think. Did the author run out of ideas?

She did kind of hint we may be getting to the end but honestly it doesn't even feel like we are in an "ending" arc or even prologue to the end due to poor direction.

Dex-chan lover
I adored the way the author describes the awesome universe... now, the universe kinda became a "silly" fight among the characters...

sigh

Users who are viewing this thread