BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Fire Meet Gasoline

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

Fire Meet Gasoline is actually written in english, and a song, just like 151

Legoshi is bigger than Louis, so while blood ratio is 50/50, Louis is giving blood ratio then Legoshi

I don’t get why Legoshi and Louis are implied same age when story began in May and they are 17/18

The flowers here also appeared in 62 when Legoshi as innocently asking for Gouhin plan.
So 2nd batch of blood: More fighting spirit? Louis’ reason is understandable, of why he trust legoshi [a carnivore who doesn’t look at him like food]. But still a waste of blood. Especially when draining blood weakens legoshi who needs his energy….

Big flash back to Alder play, which Louis told Legoshi to have conviction, and Louis will be there for him.

If Louis plans to talk about BAM, will he also mention the truth about Riz?

Legosi has no brain cells. I can't believe he's getting into another ridiculous duel. You better win, man.

Dex-chan lover
I like Haru, i really, really like her... but i can't deny it Louis and Legosi have too much romantic tension, i simply can't deny anymore i was greening like an idiot.

Nice cover up Haru, but we know that bloody room was the conseguenze of anal sex went wrong.

Dex-chan lover
There is no possible way that those two filled one and a half of those jars and were still alive, let alone moving around.

Fed-Kun's army
I was worried for bit cause this last arc was iffy. Melon as a final villain was kinda of meh, but now She's bringing it back to the basics of Carnivores and Herbivores in society. We never really needed crazy villains in this series, well maybe Ritz the bear, but hopefully with the right message this could end on a high note.

Users who are viewing this thread