BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Fire Meet Gasoline

That's like... too much blood! To simply extract and be out for a day and a half, and wasn't Legosi starving for days? All that was cool AF, but man...

Sometimes I don't understand this series. I'm getting really tired of the half-assed romance between Legosi and Haru. I love Haru, but I hate how she's supposed to be important, and yet we barely see her in this whole damn series.

The whole thing with the other rabbit girl is so forgettable and feels pointless. Tem's murder being solved felt so weak and anticlimactic. Legosi eating Louis's foot felt forced and unnecessary and extremely out of character, and... filling up a whole tank of blood... with Legosi having not eaten anything for days... it's baffling, and makes no sense. They should both be dead. Why do you even need that much blood for that one torch?

I honestly just miss the first few chapters leading up to finding out who killed Tem. This series went from a 8/10 to a 2/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think this is a good manga anymore but I can’t stop reading because I’m so invested

It’s not the worst ever but I just feel like there’s so much lost potential :,)

@ki4x yeah, i'm on the same boat. Since the start of the conclusion of tem's murder case this manga became something like a halfway a battle manga and it really disapointed me... Legosi is a dumb dog, but i wish he'd learn not to solve everything by fighting his way through putting his life on the line when it makes so many people suffer... The supernatural stuff out of the blue also feels really out of place for me too (the sudden surge of regeneration and energy from eating louis' foot, the stuff with the horse, this whole fasting thing and extracting liters of blood as @clinicalia mentioned... ). And a lot of things seem really forced to give a more dramatic effect and feels unnecessary (the foot, removing all his teeth, etc)

I really like the universe and the characters, i think that's why i still look forward for chapters, but the direction the manga took really feels like wasted potential (i recommended it to my girlfriend and though she was really liking it, she's way stricter then me, she just dropped after the fight with Riz xD) It had so much potential by investing more into a character driven drama... that's kinda still there, just... diluted in a lot of chapters going for the battle part

I know this is just a case of "not everything goes the way you want it" but i really like the begining of this manga, it had so much potential for greatness.. i still rate it very highly, it's just not the masterpiece it could've been for me

Double-page supporter
Paru you gotta let haru and louis share legosi it's the only way

I totally get why people is so upset about how the manga is going... I guess is good to have different opinions

I still love it, and I will keep reading it because of how much I enjoy it

Legosi, Haru, and Louis all really know when is the best time to drink stupid juice, and I fucking love them for that.

Dex-chan lover
Louis you fucking asshole, do you have any idea how difficult it is to clean blood off floors like that?

Users who are viewing this thread