BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 178 - Remote Battle

Group Leader
There will be complaints about the [one hell of a fight] even though Legoshi didn’t do much. My thoughts: Savon could feel threatened by Legoshi tankiness. That if he didn't escalate the damage, Legoshi would have a 2nd wind and won. Aka boss fight that has easy first form, but changes to a 2nd form that whoops your ass

So 2nd mention of spirituality? First being the Shishigumi?

I’m not going to comment on Legoshi ear since Legoshi has shown to have healing powers, [such as the bullet ear]

Luz, who said this was a 1v1 fight

Paru logic is off, why bother having the bomb with the tails at all? Maybe tail as away to hold the bombs?

How did Savon sense Legoshi is still fine after that 2nd bomb?

I like this chapter, I would rate it as ⅘. I know there will be complaints with this rating but it is fitting to Legoshi’s character. Realistically, there is no way Legoshi could solo any gumi by himself, much less all 4 of them. As Savon noted, this isn’t going to be a 1v1 fight. Pure fighting is going to fail. While 177 gave the bad taste of Legoshi not fight well, it fit more with Beastars theme of being philosophical [it rarely is about fighting]. To gain respect while losing is a more realistic chance of winning the whole situation. Execution could have been done better though

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they just throw freakin hand grenades instead of snapping their tails off? What kind of defective explosives are those that it's better to just choke where the explosives don't kill?

Double-page supporter
is it seriously gonna be like 10 chapters of legosi getting his ass beat by different predators and becoming friends with them instead of laying them out before he gets to antelope guy?

It's not very interesting when the MC seems to just be able to take damage when the plot needs him to.
Also, I've got no idea why the Dokugumi aren't higher ranked - I hope we will find out.

Aggregator gang
@WIRESELF

I wanna deny this, but unfortunately I have to agree. Beastars just hasn't been the same since the Riz fight.

Double-page supporter
I honestly want to stop reading this, but I'm in too deep to quit now. Paru has fucking lost it with all the weird fetishes she's inserting.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
I am willing to forgive authors a lot with the expectation that there is something more... but this? How did Legosi not get severe damage from four bombs?!

Dex-chan lover
That brunt part almost confuse me honestly lol

But hey legosi found new fetish

Group Leader
just look at how halfassed those panels of the other komodo dragons showing up and throwing their bombs at legosi are.

feels like paru got some new editor who's pushing her to do more fights.

Users who are viewing this thread