BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Who Did You See During The Sunset On The Road To School That Day?

or, alternatively to my comment below:
i’ve come to make an announcement, legosi the gray wolf’s a bitchass motherfucker! he ate my fucking leg! that’s right, he took his gray wolf fucking fangs out and he ate my fucking leg, and he said his teeth were *this* big, and i said that’s disgusting.

the funny edits are killing me (in the best way possible)
but maybe put them all on the same page like a long strip or something, because i thought we had a long chapter when not u_u
anyway, thanks for your work!!

Double-page supporter
Be like me, as soon as I see the word "edit", close the chapter. I don't have to read then complain about it.

@lilspacebunny Truly a degenerate thought. You used the word 2 hands made me think of my country's old saying: "Try to catch 2 fishes with 2 hands and you end up with nothing". That saying is about people who got multiple lovers at the same time.

"stop funny edits" "funny edits is stupid" you can just ignore the edit you know? Just stop reading the manga after the first edit. I enjoy the edit tbh.

Dex-chan lover
“The grownups will always find a reason to fight” is the truest thing I’ve ever read.

It is especially true for this comment section

Yall complaining about the funny edits "ruining" chapters is the equivalent of playing a game's optional DLC and going, "dude what the fuck, this completely ruins the game. they should stop making them".

Dex-chan lover
Finally this manga is back at addressing issues that matter, I just couldn't take anymore table cloth- lizard tail-makeshift dresses

Double-page supporter
It's great to get back to the rest of the cast even if it's only for one chapter. I think this arc has good aspects but i'm not reading for a battle manga.

I simply stop reading at the author comment, these post-chapter edits are like the least annoying type of extraneous translator addition I've ever seen.

THIS is what I'm looking for. 10/10 awesome chapter. Finally some other characters show up. Legit best chapter for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread