BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Who Did You See During The Sunset On The Road To School That Day?

Fed-Kun's army
Ey Beastars is back. We have finally exited the limbo world. Things were already going in a better direction last chapter but this chapter feels like it was made before all the battle insanity started

This is one of the better chapters i have read so far, finally... i might be biased but i am giving this chapter 10/10 mainly for Pina and Juno. And secondly for the rest of the drama club, Fight me.

Not the beeest chapter imo, but it is one of the first chapters in a bit that I could get through without things feeling stale. Good to see how the rest of the cast are doing, especially Louis - it felt a bit Legoshi centered for a bit that seemed like it'd focus on the both of them in the beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
How long has it been since most of these characters appeared?
Also RIZ?! He hasn't just been dropped from the story now that his part is over?

i like all about in cherryton school arc than legoshi fighting and gaining more scars, it’s nice tho that paru didn’t forgot about cherryton and pina ;p

also, what the actual fuck louis

Users who are viewing this thread