BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - We Watch the Flowers as They Bloom and Turn Into Ripe Fruit

@Mercedes1987 there was nothing wrong with the panel edits, in fact they were pretty funny sometimes, and were fun to read after each chapter. "Inflating" the chapters with them doesn't do any harm to anyone, and if someone didn't like them, they could just easily ignore them.

@TrademarkTM

I just think that putting 8 pages of unrelated content and trick people into believing it was a long chapter only to find it to be edits is in poor taste. I have a right to say they’re bad and you have a right to enjoy them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapters. Hot Chocolate Scans really is my preferred translator.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly a great way to end that little blackout. Godspeed HCS and godspeed Itagaki Paru.

I missed you, I read up pretty far soley on hot chocolate scans. I don't really like the other translators panels at the end. Some of them were funny but others were not. I just like the simple ends these have.

Hahahah, I intentionally avoided getting on here because I was waiting for the English release on Monday as to avoid the non-English versions and have to guess the dialogue.

But then I see HCS posting two days ago!😭

Users who are viewing this thread