BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - We Watch the Flowers as They Bloom and Turn Into Ripe Fruit

Fed-Kun's army
I think that this shit show is perfect ending for the worst arc in the manga.

At this point I'm really thinking if Paru's just gonna make Legoshi drop dead and make a Hamilton kind of ending with Haru bruh

also if he's not gonna die, how the HELL are Haru and other gonna react to his injuries

also also DAMN what did Paru do to Melon

Good shit. A little bit naive, but still very probable. In testing times, even one tiny detail can decide between peace and a bloodshed

Double-page supporter
thank you!! agree that i'm also the cheesy ass that teared up at the handholding scene

Dex-chan lover
HOLD ON A MINUTE, i knew this manga had sexual content... BUT HANHOLDING?! You lewd maniacs.

Dex-chan lover
The ending reminds of the war when the whale appeared, even though they were fighting a moment ago this happened.

x13.png

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad that we're finally at the Melon vs Legosi fight now instead of forcing Legosi through a mini tournament arc against every other gang.

@Ryoni ikr? This is waaay too lewd. Even for me.

We need the have it pixelated immediately. For the eyes of the innocent children 😆

woah the carnivores were protecting the herbivores thats kind of amazing tbh stan yahya, stan the fucking city

Users who are viewing this thread