BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - The Path Of Evil

The sentence below are words you have to face one day:

The size of Yahya's cock.

Thank you and good day.

bruh why not just let Melon die wtf

Should have told him the truth about his dad. Now Yafya is dead I guess :/ this is so stupid.

Ngl I also feel like this arc has been a bit too long but I like Melon as a villain and a character. Since we know Melon's dad is still alive I'm curious how things are gonna play out when he sees his dad and that the truth that "his mom ate his dad" he held so dearly was nothing but a fake fairy tale.

Also F for Yahya but as the title suggest, we need a Beastar.

i thought after Melon bite Yafya shoulder Yafya would say "Your father still alive..." "what?" PUNCH

wait... it will be Avenger Endgame scene lol

Dex-chan lover
@CheesusCrust248 If Legoshi killed him then it would be out of character and isn't in-line with the theme of the manga. You should remember that Legoshi sees the image of his future children in Melon. Killing him would mean Legoshi kills his children and confirms that there is no future for a herbivore-carnivore hybrid which isn't something Legoshi wants.

Dex-chan lover
So what was that gunshot in the last chapter all about? A whole lotta fucking nothing?

wait a second... wtf... Yafya dies now? i was expecting a tearjerker reaction from melon about his daddy issues, but now... i'm confused... is he still gonna be alive or is this like a joint death?

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me Gosha was leader of the Dokugumi at one point?! That has a lot of interesting implications now doesn't it

Users who are viewing this thread