BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 195 - The Last One-On-One Battle of The Mammals

Double-page supporter
rofl
that last comic panel about the sex-call !! it so could have been part of the real script 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Admmi , there was no point, just like there was no point in melon's arc as a whole. The manga was doing fine until that mess came. I guess the 'stand' thing was probably something the editor or whatever suggested, as to appeal more to the shounen genre enthusiasts.

Dex-chan lover
That was a sultry look from legosi on the last page
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
What the heck, Haru? Well, at least it's consistent with the character that has had major issues throughout the series.

😍"let's get married, then get divorced" is the new "i love you" 😍

Finally back to the best parts of Beastars. Melon's entire part was so mediocre compared to the eggshell-walk romance this series is so great at.

ngl the melon arc was kinda eh-
and I didn't like how this ended the black market dynamic of the setting so quickly.

So I'm pretty hype to know what's next.

Last chapter prediction: There will be a time skip with Legosi and Haru walking with their son.

Legoshi still being Legoshi and not talking with Haru properly, sigh good luck Haru. Gosh I feel bad for Haru (and Juno in the last chapter)

Double-page supporter
Wait what last chapter so suddenly? Didn't see this coming

Dex-chan lover
Writing went down the drain and these haru chapters can no longer salvage this manga. Let it end already

This kind of chapter is what I really missed about Beastars. Such a shame to see it go with such a whimper though 😞😞

Dex-chan lover
So many things without an answer... the beastar thing, the whale thing, the stand thing. At least the romance was developed better, even though this just picked up where it left off before the Melon arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp rip this series. Basically ignoring the travesty that was the melon arc but ending it abruptly which is sad. What was Paru even thinking? It felt so off base with the rest of the series and such a horrible arc to end on.

Dex-chan lover
Episode_190_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread