BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm glad that Louis marriage is doing goods, she seemed like a bitch at first but she is not that bad, but still I'm glad that it ended a good Manga but this arc was not the best.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm... not gonna lie, kind of disappointed with the ending. Things just seemed like Paru and her editors had issues with Melon and just ended things on a pretty unsatisfactory note.

I choose to believe that Sebun is just as naked as Sagwuan is up on top of the condo, she seemed like someone who'd get her freak on.

But thank you all for your hard work on this series!

"The Only Tragedy Is Juno's Love Life" damn 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that made this ending so much better,

Dex-chan lover
Uh, wait, what, it's over? Aww, I didn't expect that so soon! I mean sure, a lot has happened, but I wanted a bit more closure :( poor Juno, and who's the new beastar, then?... Maybe we'll get an epilogue, I hope so at least.
In any case, this was still a great read, thanks for translating this, guys! <3

im glad that it finally ended, even tho it went downhill with melon's arc i had a great time reading everything before it

Dex-chan lover
Well. I gotta say, that was a pretty unsatisfactory ending, if only for the numerous plot threads left hanging.

Like, whatever happened to the titular Beastar? The manga in the beginning made a huge fuss about who was going to be the next Beastar but no one got chosen.

The people from the drama club in Legosi's old school don't get a mention in the ending, nor does the rabbit friend of Louis either.

Also whatever happened to the "dark history" thing that Legosi's dog friend was learning about?

And really, Juno x Louis really should have been a thing, there were so many hints.

All I can hope for is either some sort of epilogue with Legosi and Haru's married life or a new series or something, because really, man that was a disappointing ending compared to the strong start the manga had.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I stuck with this for a long time just to see the ending and now that it's here I didn't even bother reading it.

Dex-chan lover
"By the way, this happened. This happened too. This is happening now. Haha, misunderstandings here as well!"
No matter the story, this sort of ending is ALWAYS terrible. I mean, the story objectively ended after Riz got apprehended and Legosi got his new life, but still.

It got too popular and the artist lost her footing; it happens to everything that blows up. Overall I had fun with it. A solid 8/10. Season 2 was 10/10 imo.

Dex-chan lover
To all the people saying this was axed, apparently not. Paru said in an interview like a year ago that she was planning to end the series around this time.

Which is probably why the ending is so disappointing. If it was axed, it's understandable that the ending was rushed, but it's not, which means it's all on the author.

Riz arc was good, Melon arc was also good. I was just looking for that, y'know, Beastar arc...

Users who are viewing this thread