BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

I'm happy to see this ending, sure there was some rocky bits near the last arc, but I'm happy to feel that the manga still feels good in my heart. Thanks for the all translations Hybridgumi team!

reading beastars is like going upstairs. and at the end of the staircase you step on a stair that wasn't there, so you end up stomping the ground real hard and thinking 'wtf i thought there's more' afterwards

I see this discussion in the comments so I gotta say Melon, by himself, is aight. He's not the reason this last arc was disappointing. Anyway, I enjoyed the ride overall. Thanks for the work, scanlators. Let's hope the next works from Paru are successful as well.

I caught up exactly before this chapter came out, how insanely wild. Thanks for the ride, it was one I'll remember. Looking forward for author-san's next series!

I can't wait for volume 22, I feel like a lot was left unresolved. I'm sad Louis and Juno aren't together but on one hand that's what society expects of him and how he needs to step up to society's expectation. HOWEVER, his character development was him learning to be himself, to be honest, I'm kinda sad that he took the conformative route.
Well in the mean time, see ya till next volume!

Whew, here it ends... I'm kind of surprised Juno wasn't mentioned at all, but she wasn't really my favorite so eh, it's alright. The last panel was kind of cute though, but I'm still unsatisfied with how little Haru was utilized during this last arc.

Despite the bungled final arc I still think this was a decent read, and I'm glad to hear Paru will continue the Beast Complex one-shots since I think her writing lends itself better to short stories anyways. I wonder if she'll try to do a manga about humans next since she said she was interested in doing that at some point? Well guys, it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread