BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

Man I loved this manga so much 😭💕 Honestly, the anime is probably never gonna measure up to the manga, but even still I'm definitely gonna watch it.

Double-page supporter
all the character stuff ended well. The world building stuff could've been a bit clearer but this is good too. Pretty good manga though most characters have an IQ of e^(pi*i)

Dex-chan lover
This series really did start off brilliantly, but this final arc, despite some interesting ideas, was a real drop in quality. That I only just got to the last 12 chapters now, despite falling in love with the series from the start should speak to that. I'd drop the score more if the rest wasn't so strong.

Aggregator gang
meh ending but who expects good endings in manga
all arcs before this one were an easy 7-10/10 that's what makes it worth

So, because this ending was so bad, here is the only story I know that is good from start to finish. "Rave Master". Most of us know the reasons the final arc was bs, this list is for those who don't understand why it was so bad.
Nothing was actually resolved.

-black market didn't integrate with anything, it was wiped out.
-Juno didn't marry Louis, which should have happened.
-Haru and Legosi didn't get to reveal hybrid children.
-Lions in jail
-all the buildup of understanding a hybrid to have nothing resolved regarding them outside of solitary confinement.
-natural instincts are to be balanced with a healthy mindset, not to be completely eliminated by them, which is what the whole carnivore and herbivore holding hands to resolve a full-out riot sends the message of.
-none of the critical story "problems" were resolved. There was no genuine bridging for carnivores and herbivores, which was supposed to be the whole point. The understanding that carnivores need meat to develop properly was entirely ignored. It was all about placating the majority, which is the opposite of the original message the story sent about it being ok to be different despite the majority opinion.

the ending for me is 2/10 at best, the story preceding melon taking over the shinsengumi was worth an 8/10 at worst. Look up "There she is!" for a proper rendition of this.

Wow that ending shouldn’t have been written. Honestly if the last volume was the end and just didn’t explain what happened after, the whole manga would’ve been better.

I agree that there are still some loose endings and at some points things got too wacky and it was difficult to take some crucial scenes seriously, there is also a mayor problem with the pacing of the story. Despite all this, I really liked this ending for the characters, it's not perfect, but that makes it more realistic in my opinion, you can't have everything in life. Overall it was a fun read, I would totally read this again in the future.

This is not really a good ending, but I don't blame the author. The manga shows us the problem that we don't even have the answer irl and so does the author.

As much as many people might disagree, I just felt Louis x Legosi or hell even Louis x Juno would've worked better. Of course Haru wasn't really a cheater or anywhere near as eager on ditching Legosi while he was on this absurd "fight" in this arc but there was just something about Legosi and Louis that may've appeared as brotherly love but compared to what Haru and Legosi had, I felt that Haru just really wants that wolf cock more than everything. I think it'd be ridiculous if they had married this soon and progressed this quickly. Of course it'd be a damn cavity to the heart for Legosi to totally dismiss her as a a lover and hell even the Legaru fans, it's just Louis, as much as he was more fetishy with his love for carnivores, the chemistry between Legosi and Louis was a lot more.. emotional than what Legaru had? Same can be said with Louno. Idk I thought the ending was a total disappointment, but the manga was a lovely ride nonetheless. God bless you Paru.

you were all right... i didn't feel satisfied with the endin'... idk, just... something is missing.

Poor Juno,

anyway, it was still indeed an enjoyable read. so yeah, i'm enjoying it

So what ever happened to Kyuu? She kinda disappeared after rescuing Luis with the Lions

With that many characters they needed way more time to close this series off, unfortunate but satisfactory at least

Users who are viewing this thread