BEASTARS

Aggregator gang
Did the translation get cancelled, behind by two chapters now

Edit: Not sure how credible this is but apparently one of the translators is in the Blackout Area in CA. Which is causing the delay.

Dropped by to see the comments because /a/ and Reddit are fussing over release delay and LMAO even here everyones

"What's the fuck taking so long"
"How long does it take to translate a chapter"

Fed-Kun's army
I saw Hot Chocolate Scans' website was taken down, are the members still planning on scanlating the series? Because if so I would rather wait for their releases. Also if they need help with editing I'm recruitable.

I dont know why Melon gets written as an edgy fujoshi OC but at least he’s an interesting character

@Kanami-chan And see everyone that benefits off it go down too? Hell no. Definitely some groups that would hurt losing their translations, plus the amount of effort wasted for them. Just sounds terrible.

Aggregator gang
@Kanami-chan Well Jesus you don't have to be a prick, I was just wondering if something was wrong or if it got cancelled. I have read a ton of series where the translators drop it half way.

Also apparently I was right to be worried because there was a chance for them to get caught up in the California fires. Sorry for being worried about the people behind the scenes. I buy the official manga as well so you can fok off again with that comment.

@Sourmonkey Yes yesterday chapter 152 was released, but the team of HotChocolate scans can't translate it just as it releases, some times it takes a few weeks but they released a bulk of chapters, I've been following the manga since Chapter 3 And oh boy there was a time we had to wait almost a month but we got the best bulk in a critical moment in story (If my memory serves me right it was during the climax of the shishigumi arc), it was 100% worth the wait!

Group Leader
There's a passage from Mark Kermode's Joker review that unsettingly suits Beastars a lot
"It's basically about society falling apart and collapsing in a cackling, killing joke"

Users who are viewing this thread