BEASTARS

Y'all be debating through flames like it's the US Congress pre-Civil War while I'm just extremely giddy due to the new cover. Ngl Vol. 19's cover was really awkward.

glad the writer has gotten back to what they were leading up to with melon's fight

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

In my opinion people (especially the ones who are reading mangas on this site) are just too stuck to their belief of "good" manga, and disregard anything else other than their belief. Like there's no open minded people who actually is capable to understanding the overarching plot and subtle details, and shit over the serial, then calls their pathetic excuse of a criticism as a "constructive criticism". Oof.

Aggregator gang
@Saceurai You make some decent points but a lot of what you bring up doesn't really have anything to do with the current criticism for the what Paru was doing. Just comes from a few random comments from people who probably don't like the story as a whole in general.

Also pretty much everyone has agreed the last few chapters have been good. There are also a few decent chapters within the lost direction of the last 30 or so but they normally are seperate from the current main plot
For example, the chapter about Louis and his dad
Id go more into why I think people have lost interest in the series and why the series has lost direction but it would make this post way to long for my liking. It would all be pretty much behind a spoiler tag so I guess it wouldn't matter much.

Also just an fyi. Id come and mark spoilers before Bravedude comes and marks the whole thing off. You did kind of just post a wall of spoilers in the general comments lul

Things are really tumbling towards the finish line, huh? I feel like there's a lot less subtlety then there could be...

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this a standard Japanese manga about social alianation like so many others?

I guess these 30ish last chapters are serving everyone as a reminder that not all great things are great all the time, you know? We have to give it time and see how it does develop to something else. I hope y’all true fans aren’t quick to jump ship Bc it disappointed you in one way or another. If you have faith in parus story telling don’t be disrespectful and Discouraging. Not gonna lie it hurt me a bit to see so many negative and mean comments about it. Constructive criticism is differently from just hating just to hate.

Heyyy
Can I ask why is there 2 english translations from 2 differents translations groups ??
Why isn't there only one ??

I'm pretty confused ... which one should I read ??

Aggregator gang
Why are the seperate translators listing as seperate chapters? Don't they normally stack on each other?

Genuine question, I don't know if its a bug or I just never noticed its seperate when there are two groups. Most chapters I have seen with multiple in other series just stack the chapters.

@Arcuss Hot Chocolate Scans used to be the primary scan-lator for Beastars, but for a while they went quiet so the r/beastars discord server (now known as Hybridgumi) took over. Since Hot Chocolate Scans has come back though, it'd probably be better to read their translation instead, since they have actually translated it from the start.

edit: @maisonaustyn You probably just never noticed that two groups, even if they specialize in the same language, don't stack since it's kinda just like "if this group has already got this manga down, why should we make our own version?" though with Hot Chocolate Scans having been quiet for a while until now, Hybridgumi/r/beastars stepped in, and probs that's why you wouldn't want the translations to stack

hybridgumi has noticeably nicer looking pages than hot chocolate,

hot chocolate's look a bit blurry

Users who are viewing this thread