acid
, but it's hard to tell. Wait, did he
KILL
her that way?

Dex-chan lover
@Aftherion well Gosha did
kill her with acid (or poison)
but
before that she kiss him and he don't have any anti-poison spray because she replace it
and you have to know that
in this manga kodomo have poison all over they body and Gosha is too over-reaction to that

Dex-chan lover
@Aftherion more like
poison from her mouth spread to cheek.
And I don't think is
suicide, maybe just a proof that she love Gosha, or Paru just want RomeoJuliet thing.
You have to ask author yourself because at this point the story make everyone confuse, or me atleast

Damn thats pretty heavy and hella stupid move.
you love someone but you know their kiss could kill you so you hide all the antiseptics to clean off the poison then kiss him in front of your kid and basically die? Yeah the author has to explain that. Has to be some sort of mental problem to make her do something that stupid. I could scoff it off as she want to show affection to him but she knows he is poisonous. She could and did die. And its not like their situation is the first, im sure the news have showed compdo acccidentally killing someone with their poison.
i love this manga a lot but this doesnt make sense at all to me. I hope it's explained in the next chapter.

In the next patch (chapter) they should start nerfing the plot armor because it is too op. We need this to be balanced before every chapter turns into "it happened because it did". People get into really quick assumptions until next chapters come.

Group Leader
@redsox02
I think it's one or both of: 1. Wanting to act like a regular couple so badly that she would risk death to have the chance. 2.Postpartum Depression hit her hard and it was her way of comitting suicide.

There's also the chance of the child being venomous, meaning she would need to be afraid of both her husband and child at all times.

Ahhh its here, i knew these day would come. Hard to expect that from a murder mystery you will get this nicely written story. Hella weird setup and kinda unexpected until the end of the school ark when louise lost his legs. The Beastars finally doing their thing as beastars.

Hard to get why people hate this ark tho, i get that we were undersold with murder mystery in the beginning to socio-politcal issues but its not like the manga didnt hint this early on. Main theme of the story has always been the divide of hervibores and carnivores. Social issues the current arc is dealing now has always been there. This is like complaining your steak is cold after eating 2 of the steak. Doesn't make sense to me.

@redsox02 People (myself included) are disliking this arc because things aren't making any sense. Apparently the characters understand each other but I'm pretty sure no one reading it is. Additionally, it's been a while but the shonen curse of overdoing and overextending narratives is starting to appear here.

@bonklepoi i mean i get the idea that the story isn't exactly straightforward and the story relies heavily on symbolism but i dont think just because you dont get it you should hate it. It should be more of a reason to try to get the story coz you don't understand it.

I cant defend the shounen tendency of dragging its feet tho, i do agree could have shaven off few chapters here and there.

But i just feel its sad that its being disliked coz the story isnt understood. I havent read any other manga with this nuanced story like its almost from a book and with great world building that all make sense. And she manages to do it in comics. You dont see it that often in mangas. I really like this so i do wish people feel the same but I guess i get your and others feeling. I think this manga could use like a manga review of each arc to make it easier to digest

Hybridgumi take so long cause they're so busy messing around to make those unfunny edits, they don't care about the actual translation. This is why we need hot chocolate scans back.

Double-page supporter
....so who is gonna tell Melon our boy is a Hybrid? I don't want to get stab, so I'm out.

Also the story is called Beastars, like how are people not getting Legosi and possibly Louis are being setup to be Beastars. In order to be Beastars, they have to go through extreme trials and tribulations. Otherwise any idiot can be a Beaststar, and thank god this is not a generic, "let's have our MC go to a school whose sole purpose is to find and cultivate the next Beastars" the manga, bc that's been done soooooooooo many times, this is at least different and interesting in its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread