BEASTARS

Fed-Kun's army
Very good series up until Melon arc, then it gets axed before anything deeper was delved into. Docking a star from 9 to 8 for the shitty last arc and rushed ending.

Incredibly interesting premise, hook, philosophical and interesting characters, in the initial arcs. Then the latter half throws that all out the window and increasingly slapdashes the careful ponderous approach first taken for crappy shounen

The ending was rushed, there are still plot holes, it got pretty wacky at times, Juno's character got yeeted.
But in the end, Beastars was a rollercoaster that I'm glad I had the chance to read.
It may not be perfect, and it may be a little strange, but the ending is what I think the series needed...
A simple conclusion to the story between the wolf and the rabbit, nothing more nothing less.
Honestly I could just be looking at it through 45 second year old nostalgia lense but whatever.

THE END??? There isnt a single plotline i would call resolved and 3/4 havent been brought up for 10+ chapters

the only one who got closure was the damn walrus!

rushed ending. anticlimatic. what a shame. downscoring from 10 to 7. Melon arc was a complete waste.

Excellent manga until they leave the school, and then it just turns out fine with a few good parts. 7.5/10

The manga worked better as a drama manga without all the fighting but somehow we got both and it is a mess, even at the end where
Haru and Legosis got together, their relationship didn't feel very real, all Legosis did after he got out school was fighting and they only met up once. Also don't make me get started on Yuno...
Overall I would rate this manga a 6.5/10, it got a great start but sadly went downhill every chapter later on, nothing is resolved at the end, even the title of the manga doesn't really mean anything at the end, Beast Complex or The Adventure of Legosis somehow makes a much better title for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread