BEASTARS

@kinosseur
Sad , seems like someone fed you the lie that the word "Ex-convict" means you automatically did time in prison

from the word "CONVICT" -a person guilty of the crime and must be punished under decision of a judge in a court of law.

Legosi was guilty of committing predatory acts (regardless of being consensual), so he is branded a convict
But because of the statements of those who were there Riz , Pina and Louise (the victim of the said actions).It was decided to let him go free

Legosi is convicted of the a crime, under certain circumstances and lack of complaints, he was set free, therefore "EX-CONVICT"

you said it yourself, under decision of a judge in a court of law. There was no criminal proceeding and no charges pressed, hence he wasn't a convict. He was detained for two days and was let go, if anything its more of an "arrest record".

Aggregator gang
Beastar world rules don't follow Human world rules, way I see it. If Legosi is an ex-con, that's the cross he has to bear, whether we agree with it or not. Frankly I'm just happy his grandpa wasn't this crotchety old bastard, but an actual loving family member despite everything that's happened. I'm hoping gramps will get more appearances as a regular to help Legosi adjust.

@kinosseur
Sad, just sad
A- youre stupid
B- you know nothing of the society
C- everything is just bait
Hoping its C , A or B makes me pity you, either way

Predatory acts- is a serious crime in the Beastars universe , even if one just eats a herbivores leg and nobody dies, it is still a very heavy offense

Legosi is guilty of predatory acts= convict
Legosi was DETAINED( thats the KEY word here DETAIN)
Convicts are detained either in an institution or at jail ,In this case Legosi is a minor so he was sent into juvenille prison.
Legosi was DETAINED for 3 days in juvenile prison
and No, dont tell me there was no proceedings , that is dumb of you to assume
Legosi was released , because of testimonies favoring him , and no formal complaint from Louise
therefore EXCONVICT

I dumbed it down to a level a 9 year old can understand, if you still cant , well it sucks to be you

@Pseudologue
>getting worked up arguing on fictional laws on an anthropomorphic animals manga
lmao. Shouldn't feed the troll but here is something to entertain you.
a. no criminal proceeding could be undergone in two days since detention unless its a banana republic.
b. jail=/= prison, and no he wasn't sent to juvenile prison

@kinosseur
Sad just sad
For your 2 point
Just read chapter 98 carefully

Ive talked with the translator about this banter of ours around a week ago and even he cant belive how dense you were( yes im part of the staff)
This is the last time ill reply to this
Youre wasting my time honestly

Aggregator gang
I liked the grandpa before. I'm REALLY lovin' how he's portrayed now!! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Dex-chan lover
Geez, the comment section was a lot more toxic than I thought.
I wanted to see what people thought of the series and recent chapters, but I just find people nickle and diming each other instead.

Aggregator gang
I hope it doesn't. Making a digital colorized version of the manga is preferable. Anime art trying to match a mangaka's unique style tends to end up...badly. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa is my evidence. A great manga with a subpar anime that just tried too hard...

Fed-Kun's army
I've been put off the whole time to read a story about furries and the kind of weird artstyle on the cover but still kind of wondered why it has such a high rating.

Here I m now and I can say that the story is quite interesting and amusing so far. A nice change from the usual animestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread