BEASTARS

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering this throughout the manga but are hippos??? carnivores??? i swear they ate grass and cromched watermelons only

This manga is beyond off the rails. Every couple chapters, something completely nuts comes up. It seems like it'd be a comfy coming of age story, and then it just goes full tilt out of nowhere. It's great.

Group Leader
Itagaki Paru and Hayashida Q should get married and make babies. This would release a whole new generation of mutant mangaka into the wild, and the supply of steaming fresh manga would be secured for decades to come.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, I just scream I AM A BEASTAR at the top of my lungs, and ponder on the futility of life. All is Maya.

aw crap its hard for me to get into that animation style and i was kinda looking forward to the anime. well we will have to see i guess.

Chapter 80: What happens to the caiman is just sick, this is the worst thing to happen so far. Why even include something like that, it really degrades the quality the manga has had so far

Fed-Kun's army
@Calihan: Not really. It just reminds readers what the Back Alley Market is all about.
Remember the animal selling his fingers to the students? Still attached to his hand? The caiman situation is no different.

@TwilightFaze
I don't mind at all that he sold part of himself, but why make it that part? It's just sick, why did the author choose that part? It's completely un-needed imo. Just take his legs if you wanna do that. No need to make it sick

Fed-Kun's army
@Calihan: I'm a little lost on what makes it sick.
Is it the sexual nature? When the manga opened up it, it described Haru as being a slut who slept with other animals, even one of the main characters. She even felt up Legosi's junk and tried to go down on him. While the manga shows nothing graphic, it's still shows the base sexual desire for all living things on some level. It gets worse in later chapters (but still nothing graphic)
Or is it just how crude the buyer was? Again, that's how the Black Alley Market does things. The point is to show that those without morals or ethics are willing to buy whatever for their selfish needs. Gotta remember a known gangster organization was overseeing the process, so that should also tell you just how deep that abyss goes. The BAM is heaven for those with black hearts and hell for everyone else. You just got a taste of how the black market does things in an anthropomorphic version is all...

Dex-chan lover
They made an anime huh. Always hate things I like becoming popular... but it's great for the mangaka, I suppose. Congrats, Itagaki.

I am now very very nervous for the Beastars anime, because Netflix has a part in it. The 7 Seeds anime suffered so much to become bingeable content and woah Beastars anime please don't suck

Users who are viewing this thread