BEASTARS

Starter as murder mystery, then as something and now we conjuring stands... I hope this goes full jojo

I'm beginning to think the mangaka has lost all direction of both the theme and characters. From a simple school setting murder mystery naturally progressing to herbivore/carnivore confrontation and idealisms contrasted beautifully with our deuteragonists, now fallen to meandering fetishism and Jojo stands. This is getting beyond ridiculous and it makes me sad for the well written and focused story it used to be in the first 75 or so chapters.

Aggregator gang
Kyuu, hot as she is, was pretty damned funny losing her cool like that. Each chapter gets better and better!

I don't know about you all but Tbh Melon is kind of boring as a character and bad guy, I don't feel anything for him i don't hate him i don't like it he is just there.....in the new chapter alone i feel more for the mom then anything and Melon has been in the story for 20+ chapters now.......

Fun Fact: Manes are actually used to reduce slashing and piercing damage. Most animals are clever enough to aim for the throat, and the main severely reduces the impact of attacks to that area. Given all the other wild shit people survive in this series, a knife seems surprisingly plausible.

I feel like every arc Legosi loses something just to save himself or others.

Contributor
I feel like whenever the mangaka thinks the story is getting remotely boring she just decides to make something wack happen, and then she changes the setting and introduces new characters. It definitely keeps things interesting.

Dex-chan lover
exactly what we needed. a break from all the stands and more wholesome interactions between everyone's favorite lizard and his overworked horse friend.

I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat, but where is chapter 165? It been out for at less 3 days. I know that translating manga is kind of hard (also you don't get pay most of the time), but come on. the Vietnamese and the Malay are out how come the English version taking so long. I know i am sounding like a asshole but i really like this manga and i can't wait more than a weak to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread