Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Uhhhhhh... people do not randomly tell secrets that are like a top, top-secret to random people...
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
That 40 years old women didn't know that diet isn't heatly for children ?

Dex-chan lover
How dumb can you be to always be shouting you're the protag tho XD

1) yeah, just like how i said in the last chapter.. why would you kick a daughter of a count because a commoner- a trespasser at that- claimed she pushed her? (never mind, apparently a concubine's daughter words are more believable than that of a count's daughter)

2) so the prince only likes her cuz she's skinnier now? don't sugar coat it and tell me it's cuz "she works hard" or sum.

3) also, the villainess is cute sjdghj.

4) the prince sounds two-faced..... it's cool but i find it cliched for the crown prince to be a white lotus.

seriously, you're supposed to be a MOTHER IN HER FORTIES WITH A HIGHSCHOOL DAUGHTER, those creepy blushings are just cringey

"Yeah I thought you were a bitch until you lost weight and you look hot."
Prince can suck my cock AND balls.

Isn't she supposed to be over 40 ? She even had a daughter in her previous life ! How can she be interested in the prince who is only 10 at most ?? Did she regress mentally after her reincarnation ??

Dex-chan lover
@KiriaT

Not an unlikely thing. Though I wonder why her thoughts didn't go to her husband first from her previous life.

It bothers me that a 40 year old woman is blushing over a 10-year old boy. Then the heroine is dumb...that may be the case but I'm still reading anyway hahaha

As far as the age thing, I think this is one of those where she’s a child who just suddenly remembered her past life, rather than her being an adult who possessed a child’s body. There’s a difference between those things for me. The latter I would agree would be creepy, but with the former I see her as primarily being a child with some of the wisdom of an adult.

prince just met her after 1 month, apologize and tell everything about the king death to a strange?? weird, lets see if next ch is better

yea uhh great apology prince, uh huh expose the king sins yeah great amazing move there.

Also, her being able to remember her past life is okay, but why does she has to be a 40 and a mother at that like, even if she's a high schooler it wouldn't make a difference?? Doesn't she feel a teensy bit depressed? What about your child, husband? She didn't even get wiser or more smart or whatever and why does every OG villain has to be a fatty and thus concludes to change her future she must go on a diet. Changing your appearance does nothing omg. Anyways I'm still reading so okay

Dex-chan lover
Can't she like seems sad for a bit? bro u just got separated from your daughter. It's actually pretty stupid for 40 years old lady to have no feel of attachment to her old world especially her family.

Dex-chan lover
So… the heroine of the original story and the prince are COUSINS?

is the Kingdom of Alabama or sometime

Users who are viewing this thread