Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOING A KABEDON ON YOUR STUDENT WITH A GROSS PET NAME OLD MAN!!! Is your head okay??? All that walking must have made you tired right! Your hurting hips just made you strange right! Otome games are scary! 三(((((´ω`;)

Dex-chan lover
Hello, police? Royal knights?

I'd like to report a teacher doing a kabedon and flirting with his student.

Dex-chan lover
It was weird when they said the teacher was a capture target, but then it got even weirder with his aggression,and there's no way that Ange is smart enough to figure out FL is also reincarnated look how she's acting even though her attempts keep failing

Fed-Kun's army
???? the prince is clearly already for cosette tho lmaooo but that teacher... what the hell is he trying to pull... as per usual, ange is annoying. also COSETTE HASN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING??? WHY IS SHE GLARING AT HER LMAO

thank you very much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
And more isegaijin for more power breaking the story as 1 MC/world is overdone put 2 for fun. Gods will be proud.

"It was done so.. smoothly, that I wasn't even uncomfortable!"

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here getting crawly feelings on my skin and muttering "Creepy. Creepy, creepy, creepy" to myself.
That entire event- from its teacher/student context, to its misogynistic execution, to its terrible choice of come-on- was just deeply.. uncomfortable.
Moreso, the fact that the characters all kinda brushed it off, and the fact that the other schoolgirls were swooning in the background, kinda amplified how disturbing it all felt.

I can't help but think his route in the original otome game went full 50 Shades. :X

Fed-Kun's army
ooohh the prince is in too deep already with our MC... that jelly look though <3

Dex-chan lover
@Thoughtgap you aren't the only one getting creeped out by the guy. Using sex appeal(?) to shut someone up feels weird, especially since EVERYONE was talking but he singled her out specifically for some reason. That she's literally the only person not complimenting him is the only reason I can think of.

@BanditHadron what's traditional dance got to do with wall slams and cringy flirting lines?

Dex-chan lover
"Angelic! Tournament of love between ladies" makes me think of a fighting game as much as a dating sim. They should make a hybrid: several playable characters instead of a lone heroine, and events decided by Street Fighter-like combat instead of minigames.

@BanditHadron
Okay, I think you're either making a jest wherein you deliberately misassociate context, or you didn't read the first few pages.
So I should hold off on the three paragraph explaination of misogyny as a term, yes? 🙄

@icarushector
" Using sex appeal(?) to shut someone up feels weird, especially since EVERYONE was talking but he singled her out specifically for some reason. That she's literally the only person not complimenting him is the only reason I can think of."

I gave benefit of the doubt that the other girls had quieted at that point, and that he just wasn't courageous enough to go against the high-profile males she was chatting with. I mean, it's still super effin creepy just off that alone- him targetting her because she's the only one vulnerable enough to target- but if we also factor in the assumption that he singled her out despite having other targets.. then, heck; This guy is a legit villain, of the creepiest calibur.

Well, that or some kind of redneck/dog hybrid. I mean:
"Hey! You! I think you have puhretty eyes. Be my woman. :pins against wall, and starts humping leg:"

..actually, are we absolutely sure this guy is a teacher, and not some random, generic, rapey isekai bandit who snuck into the school? 🤔

"having girls do dances in high heels is pretty damn sketchy here"
I've the suspicion that the antagonist,
using her otherworldy knowledge, created the shoe brand [both for income/prestige benefits, and to help rig the content that she knew was coming]. It'd give a really good justification as to why the shoes weren't present in the original otome game.

That teacher is so obnoxious and then when he was flirting, that was just creepy. At first I thought he was going to be the mature character in the game setting, but clearly I was mistaken. He's that character that leaves you questioning who on the development team thought that would be attractive?

Dex-chan lover
i mean she would oviously be suspicious if Follower C didnt look like she did in the game

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Next time you think you have terrible naming skills, remember that in this world, someone had the misfortune of being named Tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread