Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Advance and prosper through fine arts, kkkkkkk
That literally made the chapter for me.

Double-page supporter
>wants to pursue arts
>angry parents

i don't see the issue here it's just like saying u want a liberal arts degree but worse

Yknow all these reincarnated or isekai’d villains/side characters feel more like your typical shoujo heroine and then they just make the ‘real heroine’ the bad guy. It doesn’t really subvert any tropes when it’s following the same formula lol.

Dex-chan lover
Baka prince. I mean it's obvious he's just jealous, but still, way to hurt poor Cosette.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one supremely confused as to why there is drama now. Wasn't the prince already engaged to the villain? is the author trying to write in an affair (and justify it with domestic politics)? Wasn't mc and painter guy liking each other?

@liszst depends imo. Read several works where it is like you say, but also several where it isn't. Like how the mc befriends the heroine (didnt bakarina also do that?), or starts their own plotline that only tangentially touches on the heroines. Even some where they stay a villain, and manage to "take revenge" but is clearly still a villain (usually the heroine is one too, tho). Etc.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the joys of miscommunication. Capable of turning something that should be about 20 episodes long at best to a 50 episode monstrosity.

Group Leader
🤔If the mangaka says it’s a fine painting does it mean it’s self praise?

Dex-chan lover
Those are the blackest rice cakes I've ever seen unless chocolate but those look like charcoal

Aggregator gang
@onionskins: she was a woman with a child in her previous life, but now she's just a 16 years old. She has memories of her past life doesn't mean her personality and mind are exactly the same as herself in the past. Moreover, she really is a protagonist of a shoujo manga.

Users who are viewing this thread