Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game

Double-page supporter
cut for length
why start the story at that point? why does the mother know so much about her daughter's game? why would losing candidates be sent to a convent? how many female nobility members are being sent to convents?? why is the future queen decided by a popularity contest? are the academy students the voters?

if the tea party is an event in the game where cosette pushes ange then why would the protagonist not know her name? where did remy go while cosette is accused of pushing ange? how did ange get in? is there no security for an event attended by the crown prince? does no one follow the crown prince around and make sure he's safe? where did remy go? why would you send nobles to a convent for failing to win a popularity contest? who came up with this system?

i mean.. i'm not expecting much from a shojo isekai reincarnation story with regards to things like world building and stuff making sense, but this is really something.

note that these are rhetorical questions because even if the manga answers them it still won't make any sense.

Dex-chan lover
For an old hag, she knows a lot about this game she never played.

I have a cool rule if I see "avoid the Bad End!" I know it's a generic "I am a bad girl in mangavile and is bad but I am nice so with my autism I don't notice that since I'm not a asshole I don't have to "avoid the bad end" but I still do" manga and avoid it

Well with that over this looks different at least might be okay

EDIT: Holy shit it's fucking different then 98% of them this is revolutionary 10/10

Contributor
Okay, an isekai-er on isekai-er shoujo romance showdown, and we're on Mom's side?

The only thing that I can think of that could go wrong with this is that it could neglect the awesomeness of it's own premise. XD

Dex-chan lover
Not really good. MC is not act like Mom. Another Japanese Culture is The Best trope.
Kinda enjoyable if you not thinking too much about it.

If I actually expected even the slightest degree of quality writing from an isekai, this could have been a cute story of an isekai'd mother bonding with her estranged isekai'd daughter.

Instead, the 40 y/o lady is fawning over a kid prince who's a 30 years younger than her.

Asian Hobbyist stopped translating the novel months ago, but if you’re wondering about the story, a small spoiler is that the title has nothing what so ever to do with the plot.

Casually dispensing national secrets to someone he's only spoken to once. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
This onenif not the one with Richardo... Its the one with the shoes
Many thanks

It's just an hypothesis...
What if Ange the "heroine" is actually the protagonist daughter, that will be quite curious😆

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just saying, but the MC is super cute in the first chapter. But then she continually gets less and less cute. Its fine to be chubby as a kid. Chubby kids are cute. Maybe you would think about losing weight when you hit 13 or 14, but a 6 year old? Yeah.

I'm just angry because she stops being cute in the second chapter.

The story is going way too fast. We get like two scenes (one) of them before the start of the game and now we're at the game. Nani??

Users who are viewing this thread