Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game

Why is new chapter not coming? Did the translator drop this manga? It's been 3 months already, is the new chapter publishing once in 3 months or something?
If anyone knows, please help?

I'm quite confused. If mc is a mother in her first life, wouldn't she have her husband that she loves? She didn't think about him n already move to the next men in the otome game, the crown prince [that is quite ugly in my perspective]. Moreover, isn't thislike cheating or something? sigh.... i reread this cause i want to know why i dropped last time, n now i have to put this n my dropped list after all..

I tried my best n reached to this conclusion at chapter 7: the male lead sucks. He always misunderstand the mc in a bad way and---!! Sigh..
@afthonia hmm...i guess the translators don't rlly want to translate it cause it's already up to vol. 6 in the official english n now we r only at vol. 1

I just wanted to clarify that on the official english scans it is labeled as volume, but it actually means chapters. So official only caught up to this 4 months later. I hope this gets picked up! I purchase the official release too, but I just never want to stop reading, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Way to leave us hanging man.. the missunderstanding hasn't been resolved

Everyone looking for the newest chapters (who don't mind pirating) can find them on bato.to it's up to chapter 11

wait wait angelica is the daughter of the previous emperor and the prince is the son of the current emperor who is the brother of the former emperor
effective ly making angelica and the prince cousins....
this thing is missing an incest tag

well normaly i would write a huge wall of text about the pros and cons of this novel, but it is so lacking of logic that i cant feel any motivation for it. 4*

Dex-chan lover
After reading the latest chapters I have to say this story kind of fell off. Basically

The whole isekai part of it is rendered completely null by chapter 14. The main villainess girl leaves to study abroad and is now friends with the MC, the 'heroine' is exiled, and the game contests stop. There no longer any major conflict that's isekai specific.

It all turns into a typical fantasy romance story, and the isekai element is no longer given any importance whatsoever. All of those elements are just GONE.

Convinced me to drop it.

Honestly this story completely falls flat for me. I know it's supposed to be a comedy but come on

The main character being a housewife is the basis for lots of jokes, but that means that she died and will never see her husband or daughter again, and somehow this is never really mentioned and she only thinks of her child to remember features of the game world, seemingly not missing her at all. Also, by the time the main storyline takes place she's mentally in her mid to late 40s, so her sincerely having feelings for some 16-year-old boy is uncomfortable at best.

Another story whose isekai/villainess seems like it's there for flavor-of-the-month popup in searches, as nothing substantial gets done with them.

She doesn't care for (or miss) her spouse/daughter, her former life? Why even make her 40 mentally if she's gonna fall for a 16 year old kid, and suck at telling him how she feels (like a teenager)?

Users who are viewing this thread