Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh no!!!

I love the side note like calling the FBI. 😂😂😂😂 did the FBI respond?

Jesus me abana!
Que peitoral é esse? Me abraça por favor!

Pqp, marcar a ferro é covardia no duro, o ruivo tem maior cara de psicopata.

I sorry
I hate all of these men. I don't care whether it's their POV or not, I dislike them very much, especially that red-haired crackhead.
I hope she grows as a person in this webtoon . Poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why he has his shirt more than half way unbuttoned.. But that's not the point. The point is, she's a little... Naive, but I hope she lives and shoves these men's pride up their own ass.
Many thanks

Uhhhh no thanks. Every guy here seem like a holes. I hope the MC escapes somehow with her servants and start a new life together. These idiots don't deserve them.

What the heck is wrong with them. As if it's her fault that she was born into the royal family and if they know she was a slave before how come they don't understand that her family also didn't care for her. This bastards make me wanna puke ml included he's just like "I saw all this trash people during all my life so I'm gonna become trash as well". Like anything can justify the horrendous acts committed against innocent people just because he doesn't know any better. But again with friends like the red hair dude I'm not even surprised their personalities are sht.
To be honest I don't wanna see any character development from the ml.

I'm gonna drop this for now cause I feel so angry and disgusted.

Group Leader
Oh wow boho. Poor dude. He saw people being power hungry which made him into the person he is today. Such tragic backstory.

I hope a plague kills them all

¿What is this? Every time that I scroll down, His shirt is more open.... ¿is magic? ¿Witchcaft?

The comments here are more interesting than the manhwa 😂😂😂
Yeah, all the characters except for the female lead look like trash so far, which is such a pity, I love the art so much!

Users who are viewing this thread