Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

I wonder, how do you approach a decent maiden with a request to go to another man's chamber at night? And her seemingly happily obliging... I kinda understand why this maiden got a flying start from the archduke 😏

Dex-chan lover
@monkry
The archduke used the excuse that he liked that blonde guy before to stop conversation with his dad, dad took it too seriously...

Thanks translators!!! Whyyyy.....the chapters have to end at such a cliff😭 I want more!!!!!

Loved this chapter so much! Dear God I'm HYPED for the next one. Really wanna know what happens~

@theilikepie thn the one who he should be hating on is his father not the "women", and now I got why he want to look gay to his father, but I think it would have been better revenge on his father if he took the throne and kicked his father out, cuz right now it's look like he's doing some self-destruction

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, he's not the type to go "you're not like those other girls, you're better, therefore, you're worthy of my love." is he? Becuase that's a really infuriating thing to me. Chloe was a noble girl and no different from them, would he hate her if he found out then? (assuming he likes her at the moment)

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I feel like this entire story's purpose is to show off how nice the art is and that's it. Other than that, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to force himself onto her with this bad writing

Dex-chan lover
*Hits very woman he comes across within seconds of meeting them.
*Wonders why Beatrice is constantly on her guard around him.
Not even a genius could figure out such strange behavior.

thank you for translation 💙
I just came to report to you that someone leaked some of your beatrice translation on Instagram and this the post
https://www.instagram.com/p/B85L2xxngm5/?igshid=lel29r2m4zi6
have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread