Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Ok, seems this chapter is a treat to the girls' eyes as we can see the ML smiling here.😁

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Sees archduke's smile*

"Who the f are you?"

they have a pretty slow progress in their relationship *sigh*

I know it’s supposed to be a cute chapter and all but sth about the way the artist draws theML is putting me off. It’s a good story though and will continue reading

Whew, took you long enough to save the cat bird.
Chloe is still trying to figure him out. I doubt she ever will 😅

Last panel of the duke's face
Me: (in confusion face) Who are YOU?
That's the first "kind" smile I saw from that guy

Dex-chan lover
"why is she alright with other men but afraid of me?" i don't know, maybe because you murdered her family? was going to murder her but decided to enslave her instead? even if you don't remember that and only know her as "that slave girl" then you should at least remember that your first interaction with her was you threatening to murder her unless she miraculously healed your horse...
was the duke dropped on his head as a baby or something? seems everyone in this story have been dropped on their head as a baby just that some seem to have been dropped more than once.

I dont buy that soft smiling face whatsoever even if it was for a cute baby bird. Who are you and where did you come from?! 🤨

Group Leader
That smile is against the rules, damn you.

(In multiple ways, because a more subdued smile would suit him better from a character-building perspective, but also damn, that's just unfair to the female population in general.)

This is still one of the series I look forward to updates most on, tho. TTvTT

Double-page supporter
im never gonna get over how sloppy this relationship building is. ahh beatrice is slop but its amusing

Users who are viewing this thread