Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
This suddenly just turned into an Isekai!!!😐
Couldn't we just go normally?
Did they have to give the isekai trope to make MC all special?

This was pretty great until isekai truck ran over the plot. Hopefully it's not actually too involved with the idea?

Dex-chan lover
A veterinarian? Normally I am down for isekai, but not surprise isekai. Not dropping it, but I am not liking truck-kun busting into this take like the goddamned Kool Aid man.

No blood I was disappointed too.
I after reading more than 40 isekeai one thing is for sure we need to check right and left of the road even if there’s green light 😤.

Group Leader
OMFG NO!
I was seriously thinking: great it's refreshing to have a friggin manga that's not a goddamn Isekai... and then out of NOWHERE... fucking ISEKAI.

I am so SICK of this trend!!!

I don't care anymore. I'm going to give 1 star ratings to all shoehorned isekais from now on.

Truck-kun strikes again... There is no escape, no hope, everything will turn into isekai in the end.

Hmmmmm I'm not sure if I like this webtoon. I don't mind it suddenly being an isekai but somehow I can't just get attached to any of the characters, not even the mc. Maybe because it's still in the early chapters idk 🤔

Group Leader
I just want the MC to go live a better life away from all those psychos who deserve to burn. He had no right to call her useless. I'd rather be useless then a cold blooded murderer

How the heck is the author gonna be able to make him the ML

Well, that reincarnation thing was unexpected. I feel like there's no need for it. Unless it has to do with something to come, like it'd be useful in her work or whatever.
Also, that must be quite bad, doing the trek in that dress. Why is she (and the dress) so clean???

I can't yet decide whether I like this story or not. I need a few more chapters to see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why everyone is suddenly so angry that this is isekai. 😅 It might not even change anything about the story, and in the best case scenario it makes the plot more interesting!

I wonder if her veterinarian past will play some role in getting her freed?

mrf

WARNING THIS COMENT IS FUCKED UP, DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY BE DISGUSTED AND UNDER YOUR ADULT AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I see the red haired guy are a man of culture, that are an unwanted solitication man... Saying let me fuck her before we kill her... I get. yeah, it's waste.. I once think why can't i bring a fiction girl as my sex slave that are about to be killed anyway, but its wrong.
Then the captain uggh I'll just kill her right now, plup... Then someone else fuck her corpse while it's still new..... And in the woods! fucking a dead women pushing her dead body to tree near a hole where the dead woman supposed to be buried, with her eyes opened like a dead fish the guy enjoying it like its was heaven.
He grabbed her breast he keep feeling those two balloons and licking it, but when the woman body begins to freeze her breast are becoming more tighter as time goes on, while the hole down on her body that wet (when people died the body remove all remaining waste inside the body any liquid including poo..) Before are now beginning to feel sticky.
Slowly her body losing all the flexibility and he said its feel like a rubber doll now.

I need to stop reading fucked up shit..
Oh my god this is disgusting...
What was the book called that i read? I forgot its something, But it's leave the reader to run their imagination on what happened.

Y'all should read the genre tag first before getting disappointed that this is isekai.

Erm...the guy is such a fucking psychopath. How are we supposed to connect with him? He's literally a monster. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread