Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Group Leader
This mawha is a feminist masterpiece. All the characters are respectful to women and it handles women rights issue very well

The wen are written good as well and they each have there own goals and drams that arent reliant on men

The main character Beatrice is such a well written complex character that every young girl should look up too

Also the issue of slavery is tackled really well. Abe Lincoln is giving a thumbs up from his grave just by reading it

You could tell the author really thinks about slavery seirusly when the dule was suprissed that a slave could have human feelings such as happiness. Move over harriet Tubman. We have a new hero for slaves

Is it just me or is the art kind of ... blurry?

Also totally forgot she had a past life... that fact really hasnā€™t added anything to this story

Not sure if I like this anymore. gives me ā€˜pick meā€™ and ā€˜not like other girlā€™ vibes. staying for the art though. Storyline isnt that great either.

Dex-chan lover
"a nice master". a nice master that massacred your family including cutting your sisters throat right in front of you, a master who's friend was going to rape you until he stepped in to execute you but decided to enslave you instead, a master who's next interaction with you was threatening to murder you if you didn't heal his horse and then kept threatening you after.
the prince is a sick monster just like his dad, he's not a good guy

I like the story and the art but I can see why people don't like the archduke. Honestly they could've done more to show him as a kind and respectable person because he's only nice in comparison to everyone else who seems pretty vile. Like not threatening to kill her all the time for instance. Like I understand he's a victim of circumstance but this could've been handled so much better. But this is kinda my guilty pleasure so I'll continue reading it.

i don't really think he is nice (he did threatened her before lol) but beatrice is so cute i cant stop liking it

btw @sleepyabra you probably forgot that bc she is always saying her medical knowledge comes from the time she spent at the pharmacy, but i do remember that she actually has this knowledge from her past life and probably the pharmacy only made her acquaintance with this world's herbs

Users who are viewing this thread