Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 let's gooooo. I don't remember much so I might as well read it all over again.

source.gif

Yeeesssss! Its back! One of my fave, but its kinda funny he had these questions now after being with her which i guess months now....

Fed-Kun's army
“It’s okay to be a slave if your master is nice” is a strangely common opinion in manga and webtoons. Meanwhile if western media ever tried something like that the author would be cancelled faster than you can blink.

Wait, when he discovered who she was? I think I need to reread this series because something seems off... 🤔

Also... I kinda get the part "You don't need to be noble to be happy", but making it from a character who is a slave... Listen, it just could have done better, okay? I know she was used when she was a noble and is living happily as a slave and, like she says, "a good master". Still, I don't think it's the proper way to do it, or the right moment either...

I don’t like how mangas/manhwas romanticize slavery. Please let this trope die. “I’m happy as a slave” is said by no one ever. I know it’s just a story, but that still leaves a bad taste.

Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread