Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Thank you for your hard work~ I'm very confused as to why people would hate on you guys cuz the scans quality is amazing.

Ahhh just love even MORE misunderstandings between these two lol.

Thank you for your hard work! Your scans are amazing. I wish you weren’t dropping the series, but you gotta do what is best for y’all.

Please continue. "I MTL for my sister" is rude and his work is awful anyway. Please don't drop your series because of him.

Thank you so much for all your hard work so far - your scans are amazing and I wish you wouldn’t drop but I hope you the best 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you <3 sad to see you drop this, I always wait for your translations. I’d be happy to help, if there’s anything I could do. I’ll support your other works. Stay strong, you have fans that love and appreciate you!

I'm sad that you won't be continuing. I blocked the other person because their scans are shit beyond repair, was driving me nuts that I'd tap on a chapter update to find unreadable garbage. I always loved waiting for your scans, and will wait again for another group of the same quality rather than read imtl trash. Whatever you do from here, I hope that you are doing what you love!

NOOO don't drop it :( It's such a pity that you will drop the series as I only read your chapters and always looked forward to your version! Your work was by far superb in every way and the translation was always great!!
Thank you guys for the wonderful translation you have provided!

Thank you for translating until now! I always looked forward to your version than the other person... I wish you all well and thank you, again!

When you have blocked the other garbage translator and see the drop notice from your favourite scans group 😭😭😭

Thank you so much for translating this. I really love it. Sad to see you guys drop it cuz of the disrespect you guys kept getting. I feel bad for not knowing what happened to make you guys drop it too. Wish someone good as you guys to pick this up. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing great and will pick up another great series like this one. Stay safe and healthy too!!

Thank you for translating up until this point. I’ve always waited for your version to be released.

I don’t really mind the quality of the translation if it’s understandable. But I hate people who criticise and disrespect other’s work. It s sad to see you drop this, thank you for all of the chapters this far.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no. I guess I'll have to wait until some decent group pick this up. Thanks for the work until now!

Users who are viewing this thread