Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Guess brother in law will need to continue to translate this.

Thank you all so much for your work on this series! Not gonna lie, I always waiting for this groups translation of the series, so I’m quite bummed out with this notice!
Wish you guys luck and success on your other and future series! Thanks again for all you’ve done

thank you for translating up until now. it’s sad that people are so impatient and blind to see that some random who “MTLs for their sister” isn’t going to put in as much effort to even continue the translation, much less with quality. people are blinded by the quicker uploads even if they have lower quality, they don’t even realize that it’ll lead to the series being translated by no one after the sniper gets bored.
thank you for working hard, we’re sorry your work got sniped and disrespected like that but i’m glad you don’t have to force yourself to continue a series anymore

well, thanks for translating up until now, sorry to hear it is being dropped.

thank you so much for your hard work up until now!! the quality of your translations is the best and i’m sorry to hear that you’re dropping this, but good luck in future endeavors!!

Thank you empire scans for your work till now... I hope some will pick up the series to continue the quality translations.

thanks for all your hard work, super sad that you’ll be dropping this since i’ve only ever read your translations and the quality has always been superb! thanks for everything so far and good luck with future endeavors!!

Beatrice is one of my favorite webtoon. Im so sad you’re dropping this. You have better quality

Double-page supporter
Aawww!!! I'm so sad to see that you are dropping this. :C thank you for everything till now

MD@Home
I was waiting for your release and am sad to read you're dropping this :( But thank for your hard work up until now!! I enjoyed your releases very much

Cant believe yall are leaving, thanks for everything ;-; Tbh I dont like MTL for my sister, I kinda seen her around on other Manhwa. Kinda feels annoying that she butting in everything. Wish she posted somewhere else instead of MangaDex. Hope there will be another group translator that will picked this up. Much love & respect to you guys❤

Banned
What disrespect to your work? :eek:

@Panda97 this mindset is kinda dumb tbh. There is no “butting in” when no one has exclusive rights for translating. It’s better that multiple do it an most of the shit I have seen them do are series with slow updates so they were translating it for their sister (and anyone else) to read. Once the group uploads their version, they remove theirs. I see it as a win win. People that want it early to just read the story fast get it, those who don’t can get the better quality group later. The English readers need to end this dumb mindset.... it’s why our versions are often far far far behind other languages and their translations. Those groups and readers don’t complain about people “sniping” or similar. And that’s why there’s fiercer competition, but just as good quality coming out super fast for chapters for SO MANY other series.

imo, no one is entitled to exclusively translating, but I am grateful for anyone that does the work. If it’s too unreadable due to poor grammar/whatnot, I just ignore it and wait for a better version from someone else.

Really sad to read that you will drop Beatrice I loved your work and I was only looking at your releases each time I’m coming on manda dex. Thank you for your great work I guess you made a lot of people happy each time and you can be proud of your work. Greetings from France !

Ahh that's too bad, I really loved this series :( Thank you for all your hard work until now though!! 💕💕

I always wait for your translations.im so sad you are dropping this series. Thank you so much for everything. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread