Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Empire Scans, thank you so much for your hard work!! Because of your group and other scan groups, we get to enjoy excellent comics!!! Xoxo

OMG NOO ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ thank you for all the hardwork you guys have done😔

thank you for this final translation. I'm sorry you felt disrespected. I always look forward to your scans of Beatrice as it provides a lot of context that is missing from just straight MTL.

Ho no, I loved your translation ! I was so happy to see your chapters of Beatrice since they are so well made and accurately translated.
Thank you for your work so far. I really enjoyed reading your translation. ❤️

I'm sorry that you guys have decided to drop this. Thanks for translating though!

Thank you for your hard work, I always enjoy the translation you guys release as it provided a so much better context to the real storyline.
Sadly many can not understand and will not appreciate the extent of effort scan groups like The Empire Scans gave in their work, and this has been one of the main issue why many good quality scan groups feel overwhelmed and under appreciated and ended up have to drop their project. The Empire Scans (and also some other scan groups) voluntarily scanlating the project while still putting the high quality drawing and translations voluntarily. The least the readers and other scan group can do is to respect and appreciate their work. Case like this continuously happened, and always in the end readers had to lose a good quality scanlations due to underappreciation, recklessness and impatience from some.

Ah... What a shame you're dropping this but I understand where you guys are coming from... Thanks for the great work so far and take care (guess I will see you around with your other projects 😉)

Thanks for translating till now inspite of all issues..
Looking forward to your new projects..
🙂

Thank you for your translations, they have been very pleasureble to read! But these things should be fun as well, so I do understand why you are dropping this, and it's a loss for us all. I'll be checking out your other projects since the quality has been suberb in this.

That MTL jerk has been doing the same thing for many projects and I am FED UP.
They have no respect for the nuances that translation is dependent on or for the integrity of the piece when they toss words onto the page. The crude chapters they put up is just jarring when you're invested in a story and expect a clear, concise, and faithful translation.
I'm all for fledgling scanalators trying their hand at scanalating projects they feel passionate about, like what happened with Marchioness, in that case both groups put in their fair effort and this site is made in a way so that people can choose whichever version they prefer.
But the blatant disregard and lazyness towards scanalating by I MTL For My Sister is an insult to the community and the author. This crap may have passed in 2008, when the best most ppl had was MS Paint, but there are standards now and MTL should keep their stuff private if it really for their "sister"

Thank you Empire Scans for all the hard work you guys have done for this project!!! ❤️❤️❤️
It’s very unfortunate 😔 that you guys have to drop this, but I’m looking forward to your new projects!! 😄

Thank you!😁 for all the hard work and I'm sad😭 that the quality scans I enjoy are dropped.

I AM DYING EVERYONE THINKING ALEXANDER IS GAY 😂😂😂
Waaah Empire scans thank you so much for everything 😭😭

I can agree with the reasons they stated, but I can't help that "unacceptable disrespect" as a reason feels like a little childish on their part? I can see where they're going with this but the "sniper" did delete the chapters when the team uploaded their latest chapter. In some sort of way, it's a little respect.

Empire Scans are exaggerating, they're stressing the point way too much. A light-hearted "disrespect" sans the "unacceptable" would have been fine.

It's sad that you'll stop translating it but that's up to you all. We all respect your decision.

Though the ways it's been written... I'm wondering if there's something else that isnt being said? That's just my curiosity getting me though!

The war between different translators is so frustrating when I read manga to destress and add some happiness to my life. I also find snipers very annoying, especially when it's bad quality. But the Empire Scans group page says their on hiatus and I MTL for my Sister always deltes after an official chapter goes up so is it really worthy of the label unacceptable disrespect? I always appreciate the work groups like empire scans put in and their high quality but when you get 48 chapters deep and then drop a work with no warning its really the readers being punished.

Users who are viewing this thread