Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

people were shitting on the scans group til they dropped this? embarrassing how y’all don’t understand what hard work is AND ungrateful for free translations. thanks to the empire scans for all their hard work til now!

Double-page supporter
@Lyrafiel People complain about hoarding series because that's exactly what many scanlation groups do. I'm not saying that Empire Scans did, but it's not preposterous for someone to wonder if that is the case when they see slow releases. That being said, I didn't find Empire's releases to be particularly slow. (other than that 4 month gap that happened between 41 and 42)

Double-page supporter
God to the rude people acting all entitled for a free to read illegally translated manhwa. Thanks, you've ruined it for everyone else.

And Empire Scans, sorry you had such disrespect directed at you for proving us with such great quality scans. I really appreciate it and look forward to your next projects

"Gah I knew it!" 😅 sis...
anyway thank you for translating till now.. your translations and editing were really 👌👌👌!! really sorry that you guys had people shitting on your hardwork!😡 good luck to you all!!

Thank you so much for the hard work you've done up till now! I'm really sorry that there were undeserving readers and that you had to endure through all that crap. Good luck with your future translations!

Thank you for all your hard work. Neither you nor MTL deserve any rudeness. I hope you find less stressful pursuits.

Thank you so much for your hard work! I really appreciate all your efforts, goodluck! 😊

Thanks for your hard work and im truly sorry for the amount of disrespect you received from those individuals. Hope you have an amazing year!😊🙏🏽

@godginrai this is late, but just wanted to clarify, the 4 month gap you're taking about was due to the actual series being on hiatus, empire scans was caught up with the original. Can't translate a chapter that wasn't even out.

I understand your feels. Good luck with any future proyect you embarc on. I loved your work!

Not y’all being toxic to the scanlation group.
Ew.

(By y’all I mean the gross people specially)

Thanx for the amazing translations so far and good luck on your current and future projects!

Users who are viewing this thread