Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Thank you for all the hard work you put in all along. I hope that you all are doing well and will be well šŸ„°šŸ„°

Group Leader
@LoliJuicy We didnā€™t care about MTL until people DMed us to drop the series if we canā€™t provide chapters faster. Well, weā€™re not in a state of providing them faster, and the readers can be mad at us for being so slow... then, thereā€™s no issue if we drop, right? Some other groups can pick up this project (weā€™re not blocking this series, as they said), and those who want can read the MTL. Please donā€™t assume we dropped because of the MTL when we didnā€™t say anything about it in the announcement. If someone canā€™t the whole story, itā€™s easy to come to the wrong conclusions. Thank you all for the support, because you authentically were our only reason to still try and scanlate Beatrice.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, Iā€™m gonna miss you guysā€™ scans, but I understand. Thank you so much for all your hard work thus far!!!

@angelene hi baby,
Itā€™s not about war.
Unacceptable disrespect means some people DM us to drop Beatrice because ES are too slow. šŸ™ˆ Well we have no raw in good quality and weā€™r stuck forever but they donā€™t care, right?!? šŸ¤Ŗ
These pressure makes us feel stress and we feel bad to Beatriceā€™s fans. And most of staff already lost the mood to do Beatrice.
So chapter 49 will be the last.
Please enjoy it šŸ˜˜.

@Aqualay I apologise. You have a point there. The "disrespect" wasn't very explicit so I assume it had to do with the MTL. I wasn't catching up on any news relating to this matter.

Group Leader
Welp I guess this is where I forget about this series until another group picks it up. Thank you for your hard work Empire!!

I totally understand you guys frustration. Life gets in the way of scanlation sometimes, and people should respect the pace of scanlators who offer their work for free. I hate it when people complain about upload speeds while not contributing at all and then claim the group is "hoarding series."

To comment on the actual series. Ugh its so uncomfortable how she's okay with being a slave. Wake up girl! You're supposed to be a modern woman. Slavery isn't ok!

Eh, good riddance. This is an incredibly weak series anyway, not much of a loss. Better to focus your resources on more worthwhile projects.

Honestly, I'm sad that you guys are dropping this, but if people were sending you ridiculous pms and being awful to you, then you are perfectly justified in dropping the series.

There's no point in persisting in something that causes uncalled for stress and brings no satisfaction.

Thank you for your hard work until now.

Noooo. I enjoyed your work so muh more thank you for your work until now, i am really sad you guys are dropping it. Quality over quantity everyday

I really enjoy this series, sucks that you guys are dropping it. I feel like it's building up to something good šŸ˜ƒ (the story I mean)

Thanks for all the hard work so far!

Thank you so much for your work up until this chapter, Empire Scans šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

Thank you all for all the chapters. Will miss your amazing scanlations. But totally get it, there are some awful ā€œfansā€.

sie

thank you for your hard work up until now! i will continue to support your other releases! <3

Group Leader
To all people who say we drop Beatrice because of the MTL, you guys are totally wrong and are making false conclusion. We have clearly state in the reasons why we are dropping and I do not remember saying anything about the MTL so please do not jump on stupid conclusions . The disrespect is from the fans themselve which is why we drop it. another person posting there own translation never bother us because they were kind enough to delete it later on. So again I say stop jumping on conclusion and assuming stuffs without knowing.

Thank you so much for your hard work. I've really enjoyed reading the series through your translation and scans, and wish you all luck on your future projects!

i hope the people bitching about the person who does the mtl feels like absolute clowns, if you wanna bitch about someone's hard work then do it yourself šŸ’€

Thank you for all of your hard work! I truly enjoy your scans and wish you well on future projects!

Users who are viewing this thread