Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Nooo i always wait from your scanšŸ˜­, so sad to see you all have to let gošŸ˜¢

Thank you for the translations!! Itā€™s sad to see you drop this wonderful story, esp since your quality is top tier. Thank you for your hard work and good luck with future endeavours :)

I don't see where the disrespect is, but if that's how you feel then its valid. Thank you for your time in translating until now. Hopefully someone else picks this up soon.

Iā€™m so bummed about ES dropping this. I really hope another good team picks up the series.

@TheGodEmperor
I understand what you are saying & see it from your point of view. Regardless of legal rights, it about being considerate with others. I just don't like the idea of solo translators putting their contents on this web. I wish she would put them on Instagram or elsewhere. That what most solo translators did & been doing. They are not hard to find, and they are way ahead of the chapters as well. And from what I am seeing they never put their contents on this website. When you are in a manga/manhwa site, it is usually good grammars & good quality. Thus is what I am actually arguing about. I reread what I said, and see it from where you are coming from. I do apologize for the misinterpretation and will be careful with my words.

Not going to reply any further
Ain't wasting my time.

It's sad to see that a good translator group received disrespect. Thanks for your work so far and best of luck in the future.

So sorry to hear you're dropping this! I truly enjoyed and appreciated your work -- thanks so much for the time you've put towards Beatrice!

Thank you for your work up til now
Sad to see this be dropped but itā€™s understandable. The uploads were always clean and the translations were amazing! Best of luck with your other projects

Thank you so much for your hard work, Empire Scans! I'm sorry that some people didn't appreciate your efforts!

empire scans always had clean chapters and great translations, you guys didn't deserve all that disrespect :( tysm for your translations up till now <3

oh i was so happy seeing the update and then i saw the notice šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
thank you for your job so far!

Group Leader
All Iā€™ve to say: I just hope people who asked us about dropping this series are pleased. ^^

Aw man, I've always waited out your translations because they were great, and made the most sense :(

Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this series. I hope you may reconsider some time in the future, but I understand how demoralising and frustrating it must have been for you guys to see others post lesser quality uploads ahead of your releases.

Wishing you all happiness in your other projects!

Awww so sad it will end... i always enjoy your work, Empire Scan, it is so genuine and wonderful the translation and cleaning work, so I really look forward to your work, even though there are other similar works. I wish i could join your team :)

Users who are viewing this thread