Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

@universallyincrisis yes because people dm-ing them to just drop the series is being fragile for being apparently way too "slow"💀💀💀 people thinking that the scans' work are easy just because this MTL version updates so fast and frequently, hence the extra pressure people are putting them on to update. I'm sure siscon also work hard on this, I'm actually worried how fast they're going, like hun are you even resting??? Bet they're motivated/encouraged to go at this pace because of you impatient mofos

Thank you for the translation and all your hard work! Your sister is lucky that you’re nice enough to start translating for her and we’re lucky that you decided to share your work with the rest of us.😀

Thank you for your translation! The quality is really good, you did a great job!

Double-page supporter
more interested in the trigger sideplot than these two's development lol!!!! thank u local siscon for the mtl!!! give ur sister some love from us readers uwu

Group Leader
Since I'm finally free, I will try my best to answer everyone. Sorry that I had to group some of the members together or this comment will be freaaaaaaaking long!!!

I looked back at older chapters as well to figure out some of the answers, so far what I've noticed is Lampert (The one I've been using) is actually Lampurt but I'm going to keep it that way.

@Ybur @Nerrissa @wotnow @athacuy12 @pinkfox @clumsy @Did-someone-say-isekai @pinksangria7 @Marielovesmanga @unime @banich1 @Ixie @Pecuri @Lalami @misscocoleen @cherokeemoon @KhalE @luca17 @Xerber85 @Nuka @Kite7 @melissapdb @Agirlhasnoname @Warmchai00 You're welcome and thank you to you too for reading and commenting this ^^ 😊
@JeDePi huehue the abs? hahaha
@mechpolaris I thought she was kinda cute although villainy-ish
@adamarnuc you're welcome ^^ since I'm not deleting, I figured I'd upload a better quality one.
@Lujuvy @Drlazy @NgọcTrai @LilMonsterGurlDesi
Lawrence/Laurence can be found on Chapter 31:
zpJ7bjF.png

@dreminh If you are using chrome browser, on top of the page there's a Reader Settings, click on that, and under Page Rendering, select Long Strip. Hope that helps!
@Everblaster @shotachin thank you for pointing out my mistakes ^^ please point out my mistakes too in the future! 😊 I appreciate them
@1ORIN You are welcome again ^^
@SuiChanDesu @Aileenjill @urielh The pun, lol
@Akera93 @@Goldenzeal I hope so too!
@Reimos The archduke? hahaha
@Nep I think she's more like a boy.
@BloodyMacaron Probably art style ^^
@moel hahaha thanks
@akane12e My sister appreciated that as well, lol
@sgathach yep ^^ been jealous for a couple of chapters so far though
@Bluebug I tried to find better quality, lol
@nyanmaruxx I usually buy manhwa on Naver Webtoon, not a big fan of the other two ^^'
@QueenLuz Sorry that my sister isn't patient enough! 😅😅😅 I will pass your words to her ^^''
@universallyincrisis I think it's just better raw? lol Thanks
@MissSin hahaha, you wouldn't ?
@mynolka haha, thank you
@ShadowWalker @silverdust @@goldfish178 I think she's a great addition to the story though ^^ and we got a jealous Archduke out of it too!
@xellast I have no idea about the house ^^' sorry.
@nyanmaruxx Since I'm not cleaning and redrawing most of it, it didn't take as much time. Redrawing is probably the most time-consuming thing ever based on my experience.
@Roofy2004 hahaha my sister too
@watercookie I don't think there's even Trigger in this chapter apart from the name lol
@Siquall hahaahahahaha yepp
@Cloudary Fujoshi? lol the comment above mentioned it.
@jouyato Fujoshi like the maid? hahaha
@sekaied yeppp

Thank you for all the kind words! Stay safe ^^

@elezend YES, OF COURSE! Also, the plethora of naughty rumors (AND THAT BOOK, THEY WROTE A FRICKIN BOOK, OML I CAN'T), and the fact that the fortune teller at the end is looking to be a total perv as well, just hue hue all around. xD

You delightful, wonderful person, thank you so much. <3 <3 <3 Bless your sister for existing, and bless you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread