Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

It's unfortunate what happened with Empire Scans so I just want to say thank you for your continuous effort in trying to put out the best product you can. Please don't stress yourself in being top of the line though.

@elezend you're an angel. 😇 don't bother the insults, those people don't deserve your attention!!

thank you for blessing us with this story and your hard work 😘

Thank you for the hard work @elezend! truly enjoying it and the quality is the best it can be since the other group has dropped it.

Seriously why are some people mean for no reason? Thanks a lot for your chapters, I really like this webtoon and I am grateful that you're continuing the translation!

Thanks for translating!
What i really don‘t get is why being gay is such a big topic, but then again i‘m european and its a more difficult topic in asian countries, right?

Every time the ML does a striptease to let the Fl appreciate his abs I smile so much, I really like this comic part in the story, especially because she thinks he is gay.
I have to thank the author and the designer who know what they do and have a great idea of what anatomy is and how it works.
Thanks also to the translator for another wonderful chapter.

EVOQm1tUUAUqalV.jpg

as always ty sosossoososo much for the translations i appreciate it more than u know 😊😊😊😊
also the way my heart went off this chapter.......PHEW

Users who are viewing this thread