Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

We appreciate your effort!! And honestly your translations seem fine to me? idk why anyone would complain. Thanks!

Aggregator gang
I always ALWAYS appreciate whenever you post!! ❤🥺💕 your sister is so lucky to have someone like you, can u adopt me as one too??😂

Oop-, my heart almost stopped. Then, I was disappointed it was his imagination. 🤭

Thank you for the chapter!

thank you so much for your hard work! ♥ thank you that you are still translating this manga! ♥

why are these two so slow?! 😩 i want to see finally some progress! 😩 i already dropped this once (when these was approx 10 chaps), but then i came back reread it and it started to be interesting after some chaps again... i dont want to dropped it, i want they happy! and with child! 🤩

Thank you for translating this!! You don't know how happy you made me whenever I see that there's a new chapter of this webtoon 🥰

The fortune teller said that chloe will be associated with four men, for now there is only the duke and trigger, I wonder who are the other two 🤔

Thank you for the wonderful chapter! I'm glad you didn't let the mean comments deter you, because it would have been such a loss for us. ❤️

I dont know who this secret sister is, but I'm hoping that the empire's will reveal her and try to make her their heir since he is convinced his son is gay. The prince and bea would marry and they'd live h---dear lord I hope they don't milk the story much.

Thank you for your translation!

People always say something to you what ever you do so don't concern yourself about them. You do this for your sister and that's what matters the most. Great work!

Thank you so much for your hard work translating this!!!! Please dont mind the haters! I think it's amazing that you're able to do this on your own, with just mtl❤

Double-page supporter
MTL and a bit of situational guide does the job for this serie, it's not like it's joshiraku where half the jokes or puns would baffle the MTL

Users who are viewing this thread